2016-12-01

More viewers start to switch over to 'Weightlifting Fairy'



Herald Pop via Naver: 'Weightlifting Fairy' Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joohyuk, let's hurry and see a love line 

1. [+1194, -30]  Is this fun?  Upvote me and I'll watch it!

2. [+657, -18]  The scene were she got splashed with water was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see a fresh college love line start ㅠㅠ After watching yesterday's episode, I bet Bokjoo will help Joonhyung overcome his trauma!!!

3. [+538, -21]  The post was written well.  Yesterday was so fresh and funny, it's such a healing drama to watch.

4. [+469, -16]  I want to see them all lovey-dovey already ㅠㅠ  It's so fun

5. [+412, -13]  The lucky toad she made is so cute and loveable ㅠㅠ

6. [+101, -8]  This drama lifts up my mood.  They should make more dramas like this



Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+950, -44]  Proud of my past self for picking this drama from the beginning.  Compliments all around.  It's so funny.

2. [+656, -40]  Lee Sungkyung is super cute... it's a youth drama so it's comfortable to watch and everyone is so cute ㅠㅠ

3. [+555, -33]  Everyone you should definitely watch this ㅋㅋㅋ  It's fun

4. [+511, -26]  Do you like Messi?

5. [+432, -29]  I was watching something else but I switched over to this, it's fun ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+95, -7]  I watched all the Wednesday/Thursday dramas and I'm totally switching over to this ㅠㅠ It's truly super funny.  Bok Joo and Joonhyung's chemistry is so great ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+86, -5]  It's not too serious, it's a drama that you can watch with a relaxed heart and laugh throughout the whole thing!  It's a great drama especially for the times we're living in these days~~  also I'm seeing Nam Joohyuk in a different light ㅠㅠㅠ I didn't know he was such a charming man...

8. [+89, -8]  This drama is like a light hearted comic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-



0 comments :

Post a Comment