2016-12-23

(Spoilers!) Netizens react to Weightlifting Fairy's snowfall scene






Article: 'Weightlifting Fairy' Lee Sungkyung♥Nam Joohyuk's youth romance rises
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+4031, -72]  It's really fun though ㅠㅠㅠ  Let the ratings go up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2997, -80]  They totally let it go yesterday, it was crazy, insane, and amazing

3. [+3613, -328]  It's such a fresh and adorable drama... Too bad it's getting beaten by a childish, unrealistic drama ㅠㅠ

4. [+2731, -56]  Nam Joohyuk's handsome and Lee Sungkyung's pretty and cute ㅠㅠ

5. [+2348, -51]  Finally it's so nice to see them go from friends to lovers

6. [+487, -10]  This is seriously such a warm and great drama.  They beautifully expressed a father-daughter relationship, how to recover from a slump, and a build-up of small things that turned into a fresh relationship.

7. [+448, -15]  A drama that makes you re-think Nam Joohyuk and Lee Sungkyung's acting skills...

8. [+398, -9]  Both Nam Joohyuk and Lee Sungkyung were so pretty yesterday... smiled so much at the kids' fresh love blossoming~~^^

9. [+373, -10]  Ah this is seriously fun...

10. [+352, -14]  Personally, this is my life's drama...



Herald Pop via Naver: 'Weightlifting Fairy' Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joohyuk's snowfall kiss, blast of romance

1. [+3773, -42]  I cried today because of Bok Joo's dad and her but at the end, because of Bok Joo and Joonhyung my heart stopped.  I was so happy, writer-nim thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+3390, -40]  Today was legendary.... my heart fluttered so much because of Nam Joohyuk ㅠㅠㅠ Writer-nim please stop making Bok Joo cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I feel bad for her

3. [+2837, -34]  My heart fluttered so much ㅜㅜ The way they kissed at the end and how she said "I want to keep you" gave me butterflies

4. [+2501, -38]  Look at how they kissed ㅜㅜ Got butterflies.. yesterday and today's eps were legendary

5. [+2070, -25] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah writer-nim I love you, Joonhyuk & Bok Joo

6. [+441, -7]  This is really really really fun to watch ㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's sweet and the story unfolds nicely... the filming is pretty as well and Nam Joohyuk and Lee Sungkyung match well.  It's super fun but why did it have to be paired up against Jun Jihyun and Lee Minho, it's too bad ㅠㅠ

7. [+418, -9]  This is so heart-fluttering... it feels like it's awakening my sleeping love cells...

8. [+395, -8]  They're both so fresh-looking so they suit each other so well ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+389, -8]  First time I'm watching such a heart-fluttering fun drama

10. [+375, -11]  Ah seriously, please I thought I was going to faint ah today my heart stopped so many times seriously


-





0 comments :

Post a Comment