2014-07-14

BIG BANG's Daesung Got More Handsome... Release of his Japanese Solo Album

Source: OSEN via Naver
(T/N: I know this is almost a month ago but I still wanted to post this.)



---

[+12,848, -223]  You said he got more handsome but you picked the picture with his face covered... is the reporter an anti?

[+9,149, -172] His face is covered but you say he got more handsome ㅋㅋㅋ

[+5,899, -107] Uncle Fish~~~~ (T/N: From when Daesung met Haru on Superman Is Back)

[+4,793, -870] Now all of Big Bang are producers.  There are really no limits for Big Bang!  It will be the biggest thing if they comeback as a whole.

[+3,253, -187] Please promote in Korea too and not just Japan ㅠㅠㅠ

[+457, -9] I'm laughing even though I'm a fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+414, -8] I wanted to see since it said he got more handsome, but his face is covered.

[+342, -53] Is the album jacket what's important right now?  Daesung has ascended as a producer which means all five members of Big Bang now have at the minimum, one solo album to each of their name.  They self-produce hit songs and have become an unprecedented group.

[+323, -27] I'm a guy and I think in aspects of music, GD has the best talent out of all of Big Bang but on a personal level, I like Daesung the most.  He's fun and he's always bursting with cheerful energy.  Personally, I hope he does a program with Yoo Jae Suk again ㅋㅋ

[+292, -27] I don't like him because he's handsome but because he's filled with charm.

[+291, -42] He got more good-looking?  I think you're deliberately making fun of his looks.  That makes me angry.  I, for one, like Daesung's smile and looks.  Anyway, this makes me angry.

[+232, -15] What's with the title???  What's important is that he took part in writing the lyrics and the producing.  Focus!

[+209, -18] I like Daesung the most out of Big Bang but why is he always promoting in Japan...

[+210, -25] Self producing!  As expected of Big Bang!!  As expected of Daesung!!


5 comments :

Ri said...

Personally, I hope he does a program with Yoo Jae Suk again ㅋㅋ

THISSSSSSS. Cant forget their chemistery together. Family Outing Season 1 is love ♥♥♥

pamela said...

comentarios positivos!!! Que bien! Dae se lo merece, el es muy lindo

soluizb said...

Last weekend's fanacc
"A JVIP saw a KVIP cry after today's concert. When she asked for the reason, the KVIP replied: "JVIP love Daesung so much, he looked really happy today. I'm so glad to see him like this." The JVIP tweeted she was almost moved to tears at that response." Cr:@Mshinju

So Kvips, just let Dae be ..

ariel28 said...

thanks for posting this cos NB also posted this but deliberately ignored the positive comments. this site is awesome! XD

TY said...

He's always promoting in Japan because there's money there and I also think, it's the fact that he's still a bit scared to perform in Korea considering his scandal/accident in 2011. It got him so scared and so sorry to the public.

Post a Comment