2014-07-14

Song Mino's Overflowing Manliness

Source: Pann
Original Post's Views: 98,263
Post Rating: [+211, -10]



























---

[+94, -3] As I'm a BBC, I've always liked and treated Song Mino like one of our membersㅠㅠ Just like Zico said, thank you for demonstrating your skills Mino-ya.  Once Mino debuts, I feel like he'll rise as one of the top rappers.

[+71, -1] Song Mino's reverse charms are amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+68, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wasn't interested in Winner ㅋㅋㅋ But I saw on Youtube that he had Woo Bin's part from the Heirsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His charm omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His eyebrow movements ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+33, -1] Olleri Golleri was daebak.
[+31, -1] And with Lee Seunghoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to go crazy because of these twoㅋㅋ
[+31, -1] When they did The Heirs, Song Youngdoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His eyebrowsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How does he get them that way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+24, -1] Mino was so funny in Winner TV ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Once Mino properly debuts, I hope he comes out on variety shows!  I can't waitㅠㅠ And since his music style is different from the other Winner members, I hope he comes out with a solo album someday in the future too... He's good at rapping and composing songs... Song Mino, fighting!

[+24, -1] Mino's personality is good too
[+19, -1] He eats well tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+18, 0] When they went to Japan on Winner TV and Nam Taehyun did his hidden camera prank... I fell for serious Mino.  So manly...

[+17, -1] Mino who gets so happy after looking at a little kidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at his expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+15, -1] When he got so shocked after breaking the fan's gift

[+12, -1] TOP's bingu, the face of Taeyang + G-Dragon, and the things he does is like Daesung and Seungri ㄷㄷㄷ But I like Mino just as Mino.  


3 comments :

pame said...

mino!!!! Domino!

gzbitch said...

Forever laughing at his eyebrows on The Heirs parody. HAHAHAHA

TY said...

#17 MAN, you look like GD here. Lol

Post a Comment