2014-07-22

YG's Lydia To Cover Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips

Source: Naver
(Requested)


1. [+774, -54]  Wow... Lydia's the best!

2. [+591, -93]  If they're going to do it, they're going to do it.  Why so much talk?  Like you people could do a better cover.

3. [+537, -60]  Let me get this straight;;;  If you don't like someone, then don't go on articles about that person.  Why do y'all have to come in here and leave comments just to hate on someoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+465, -20]  Lydia's voice is really good

5. [+414, -186]  How about Winner doing a cover...?

6. [+68, -2]  This person is one of YG's producers, she's excellent.

7. [+62, -4]  Lydia Baek, a '90-liner, came into YG in 2011 and is presently a composer there.  Originally she participated in a dance crew back when she was in the US.  Her most famous work include: 2NE1's I Love You, Do You Love Me, Ugly, Lee Hi's 1,2,3,4,  It's Over, and she featured in G-Dragon's R.O.D.  

8. [+55, -1]  I don't know her too well but I'm still looking forward to this.  Their covers up to now were all very good...  Do you guys really think a bad song will come out from YG...  Only, I hope they would use another song instead of Eyes, Nose, Lips... I'm a bit tired of it now...

9. [+45, -1] Heol, Lydia, for realㅠㅠ I loved her cover of Bad Boy a while back.  Her voice is very charming.

10. [+43, -2]  To those that don't know her well!  ... I'm telling you Lydia's great... You can't believe this Hyung?!.... 

11. [+40, -2] It was the same case with Sungwoo Jungah back then in YG too.  Is it their specialty to hide talented producers inside their company??  They should have them release an album.  This girl's voice isn't my type but I am looking forward to it.

12. [+40, -3]  This unnie sings very well ㅜㅜ Personally, I like 'Pusher Love Girl' that she sang with Crush.  I can't wait for this cover :)

8 comments :

gzbitch said...

I'm ready to be slayed by Lydia. Her voice means pure eargasm.

And...

[+414, -186] How about Winner doing a cover...?

YES PLS YG QUENCH MY THIRST

My Opinion Rocks said...

I love this website thanks for making it why didnt I discover it before? *a very happy yg stan*

bitbig2 said...

8. [+55, -1] I don't know her too well but I'm still looking forward to this. Their covers up to now were all very good... Do you guys really think a bad song will come out from YG... Only, I hope they would use another song instead of Eyes, Nose, Lips... I'm a bit tired of it now...

i feel you.. T.T
but if Lydia cover would make ENL like new song..i'll be fine :)

GaiaAero said...

3. [+537, -60] Let me get this straight;;; If you don't like someone, then don't go on articles about that person. Why do y'all have to come in here and leave comments just to hate on someoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


bless this netizen's soul

rhiaresa said...

Lydia's voice is basked in gloriousness. What can she not do??? She's such a triple threat<3

soluizb said...

Don't want to have high expectations but I'm so excited *_*

Sue said...

Lydia needs to come out with an album. I love her song writing and her voice.

Kayla said...

I loooove Lydia Paek. If you dont know her quite well I suggest you watch her cover of "bad girls" . It's much better than the original, she'll blew your mind
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?list=PLPR296AIoFNUsYb91Fyh0gecQOIrd1nqb&v=Lf4RO1ahA8c

Post a Comment