2014-08-06

G-Dragon Sleeping with a Blanket of Money

Source: Instiz

Photo Source: soonhoc on Instagram

G-Dragon sleeping with a Louis Vuitton blanket.

-

[1] Wow... he's sleeping with a heap of money... give me some too.

[2] He should sleep in a proper bed ㅠㅠ

[3] He must be so busy, I feel bad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[4] I want to touch a blanket like that at least once in my life.

[5] I sleep with a $5 blanket.

[6] Daebak.  I'm jealous.

[7] His feet look cold

[8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't help but laugh because of how expensive it  is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine the bag too.  Wow.

[9] Why is there a blanket that expensive in the first place?

[10] Can I cut off a piece of your blanket so I can sell it to buy food ㅠㅠ
-




3 comments :

KpopMusicLover said...

[5] I sleep with a $5 blanket.
[10] Can I cut off a piece of your blanket so I can sell it to buy food ㅠㅠ

LMAO........ But our sad reality. Thank you YG press for dedicating your time with translating articles.. Humble bow for today

anton said...

Meanwhile I sleep with a doctor who blanket that I got as a gift loool

Gabz said...

Anyway that bag is $200,000-ish he is crazy lol i could buy a house with that amout money

Post a Comment