2014-08-24

Kang Hye Jung's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Source: TV Report via Naver

"Hyunsung Oppa+Eunji+Kibang+B.I, you're all watching, right?  I nominate Shim Eun Ha senior, Bae Chulsoo senior and you who's reading this right now!"


1. [+1025, -16]  "And you who's reading this right now!"  She's so cool~

2. [+847, -10]  So my turn has finally come...

3. [+606, -14]  So pretty.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+586, -9]  Haru's mom~  Take care of Haru and the family.  I love seeing you all~  I hope your movie does well too ^-^

5. [+499, -8]  Haru's mom, Kang Hye Jung, is awesome!

6. [+110, -5]  Tablo and Kang Hye Jung who have both suffered from rumours, always stay strong.  I hope your music releases and movies become daebak.

7. [+106, -7]  You and your daughter are both so beautiful.

8. [+100, -2]  Guess I gotta go buy some ice from the convenience store.

-


6 comments :

LoveTabi said...

''So my turn has finally come...'' lmao so cute!

''Guess I gotta go buy some ice from the convenience store'' loving the response of the k-netz!

i'm a guest said...

"And you who's reading this right now!"

8. [+100, -2]  Guess I gotta go buy some ice from the convenience store.

wait me!!!

Bald Mr.Worldwide said...

B.I nominated Haru's omma.
Now both Tablo and Kang hey jungs did it.

Hanbin_BonBon said...

Ah finally she noticed me...hahahha

Ray Rai said...

sorry tablo but she look so hot when she is wet!!!lol

CLN.NAM said...

Which Eunji? If it's Apink's then she already did it tho o.o

Post a Comment