2014-08-14

Tablo and Haru will Continue to Film For 'Superman Is Back'

Source: OSEN via Naver

"Tablo and Haru will continue to star in the program until the end of this year.  Tablo has been discussing the possibility of resigning from the popular KBS 2 TV entertainment program "Superman Is Back" because of the new album coming out this September.  However, he decided that he will continue with the program until the end of this year."¹

-

1. [+8914, -574]  Just how many negative comments are still being written about the Stanford controversy that they're now talking about resigning?  Tsk, tsk.  You all should stop with the comments.

2. [+8595, -491]  I thought Haru was a boy at first but now that her hair is getting longer, she seems to be getting a lot prettier... ㅎㅎㅎ Haru's so cute.

3. [+7256, -538]  Haru is really pretty...

4. [+6181, -587]  Superman Is Back is so funny.  I like Haru too.  I hope Haru continues with this program.

5. [+4731, -664]  Why?  Haru's all grown up now.  The twins are really cute...

6. [+891, -161]  I don't think they're getting a lot of time since she's a bit grown up now...  Haru is really pretty to me..  She's kind, cute, and warm-hearted...

7. [+1004, -333]  Haru's really cute but their cuts aren't that entertaining.  It's always the same animal visits.  No matter how much Haru likes animals, this is a reality show so shouldn't they edit some things?

8. [+1114, -529]  To be honest, I change the channel.  Not that I hate them or anything, it's just it isn't entertaining. 

9. [+543, -60]  Why is there an article about this if they're not going to drop out anyway???

10. [+550, -68]  Truthfully, I'm watching since the twins have come on the show ㅋㅋ Min Gook is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ To those who are hating on Haru, then fine, change the channel, why do you have to post hate comments on here?  She might get hurt.  Instead of posting hate comments, just go watch something else.
-



12 comments :

KpopMusicLover said...

So haters still like to talk about that Stanford thing even after everything has been proven, Knetz need to move on sometimes, anyways I'm happy that Tablo is getting some love back and Epik High Comeback yes !!

anton said...

5. [+4731, -664] Why? Haru's all grown up now. The twins are really cute...

All grown?? She's 5. just because she's tall doesn't mean she's grown

soluizb said...

5 Korean age. 4 years old. Yeah Still a baby

Popcorn said...

7. [+1004, -333] Haru's really cute but their cuts aren't that entertaining. It's always the same animal visits. No matter how much Haru likes animals, this is a reality show so shouldn't they edit some things

She is literally the best part of the show... I honestly rather see her play with animals all day than watch sarang eat 50% of the show lol

Kpopismylife2010 said...

I can't believe people say Haru part is boring!! I started watching the show because of sarang but after a while she got to be boring and annoying not being mean but she's too spoiled she needs to be scolded i never understood how people said haru was spoiled but sarang wasnt so I started to skip her parts...and the triplets are even worst!! Urg I can't even deal with them I literally watched one ep with them and I got so annoyed they REALLY need to be scolded but that just my op everyone raises their child diff so no hate. if Haru leaves the show I won't watch anymore she the best kid on there so sweet and respectful and considerate expecially for her age I wish to have a kid like her

rhiaresa said...

I like Sarang and all but it gets so repetitive when they just show her eating all the time and what do they want to cut/edit?? lol Haru barely gets any airtime compared to Sarang. When Haru's segment involves doing fun things, they get like 15 min max airtime and when Sarang's just at home eating, she gets like 25 min. The segments that I watch are Haru's, the triplets, and the twins and I honestly just skip Sarang's part.

bitbig2 said...

am i the one happy see this articel??
it mentioned Epik High album in September...yeay \(^_^)/

Moonmoon said...

Now i only watch this show because of Haru, but sadly her airtime is getting shorter and shorter :(( The last ep I saw she only had about 6 mins :((

Bald Mr.Worldwide said...

Haru is getting prettier and prettier.
Epik High comeback in September? YESSSSS

hyunjungsh said...

i don't want to say this but sarang's cuts got really boring and hers is the only part i skip honestly. they're not even focusing on their father-daughter relationship anymore since her grandpa and mom made a lot of appearance, not that i hate them tho.

wenify said...

I squealed when I saw Epik High's September comeback YES!!!!

Kokomong said...

You can like haru without saying not so nice things about the other kids on the show. Sarang and the triplets are way younger than haru, of course theres a difference on their attitude.

Post a Comment