2014-08-21

WINNER Kang Seung Yoon's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Source: Ten Asia via Naver, OSEN via Naver




1. [+113, -2]  Kim Jinwoo's unexpected muscles ♡ Kang Seungyoon fooling around is so cute 

2. [+84, -2]  So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+78, 0]  I'm really curious if Sung Kyung unnie will do it ㅎ

4. [+74, -2]  Yeah ㅋㅋㅋ That's how you do it!

5. [+71, -2]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ These cuties ㅋ

-

1. [+146, -1]  He did that very refreshingly~~  And when the other WINNER members appeared ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+121, 0]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's nice that they're participating in a good campaign ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+119, 0]  I hope he was alright when he fell ㅠ  It's great that he did it cooly ㅋㅋㅋ 

4. [+113, 0]  The members poured more water on him at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+101, -2]  I thought Jinwoo wouldn't pour it properly but he really did ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'd be funny if they nominated Yang CEO


12 comments :

lololjinwoo said...

JINWOO'S ARMS EXCUSE ME

klt said...

I think someone did nominated YG LOL PLEASE DO IT

ykrunkg said...

Jinwoo's biceps >_>

R.Thompson said...

I know. I went crazy when I saw it. Then he pats swung yoon head and I lost what little cool I have.

galaxypanda said...

I don't know why but I really want to see T.O.P do this!!!!

CLN.NAM said...

1. [+113, -2] Kim Jinwoo's unexpected muscles ♡ Kang Seungyoon fooling around is so cute

Hahah I was surprised as well! :') His muscles was so daebak tbh! And it was cute how Yoon kept on squealing and saying kamsamnida! :'))

Barrakwouda said...

No one else noticed the "CL" in Jinwoo's shorts ??
Pause at 0:45

soluizb said...

Thats Ch. Chrome hearts

panshel said...

I was worried when he fell. Glad there was ice in the bucket unlike some celebrities who just poured water over their head (we don't even know if it's cold or warm water), but I wish he had taken off his cap like Kim Jong Kook did.

djeff37 said...

The ice is only there to freeze the water. It is suppose to freezing water which would cause the body to go into a short lived temporary shock which cause to be temporarily paralyzed. Thus giving you a small inkling what a person suffering from Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) through the rest his her life.

panshel said...

I know, so that's why when other celebrities (SiWon, EunHyuk, DongHae, KwangHee, to name a few) just poured water without ice over their heads, I thought, "What is the point of you doing it if you're not going to do it right?" It was like they didn't understand the reason behind the ice bucket challenge and was only doing it because it was the trendy thing to do.

djeff37 said...

Doing it right, hmmm
I guess that would also mean using an ice bucket.
How do you think dumping ice/I've water on one's head would bring about an awareness of Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS)?

Post a Comment