2014-10-15

Epik High reveals a stunning featuring line up for SHOEBOX including Taeyang, Jay Park, Younha and more


FEATURING LINEUP: BEENZINO, JO WON SON, GAEKO, KIM JONG WAN, VERBAL JINT, JAY PARK, YANKEE, YOUNHA, TAEYANG, BOBBY, MINO, MYK, B.I

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+477, -18]  You can rely on Epik High for this kind of music!

2. [+436, -13]  It's already game over right from the featuring line up.  I can't wait for this album ㅋㅋ

3. [+329, -10]  A lot of people participated in this album.  Give us good music

4. [+319, -12]  Their personal connections are amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+283, -7]  Epik High hyungs, fighting.  Can't wait

6. [+66, -11]  I'm looking forward to Bobby, Mino and B.I ㅋㅋ  I'm also looking forward to their future in the music industry

7. [+42, -5]  Wow, with this album's level I feel bad for the people who will be promoting at the same time as Epik High.  Looks like they'll be taking #1

8. [+44, -8]  Their quality of music has always been superior... wow... daebak.  I'm totally looking forward to this... You can count on Epik High's music

-


11 comments :

KpopMusicLover said...

This Epik High going back to their roots and also YG going back to their Hip-Hop roots. So excited and rated 19 as well.

howandever8 said...

This album has all the potential to be absolutely glorious. Just look at all them amazing featurings.
I have trust Epik High, I have a feeling this will be one of the best albums released this year.

titan-kun said...

*Too excited to form coherent thoughts*

bee. said...

Slay meeeeeeeeeeee. I'm ready.

Riyadh Prawiryo Att said...

Eww jay park

sasuke-kun pls die said...

All of the YG albums this year are one of best albums tbvh. 2NE1, AkMu, Taeyang and WINNER delivered so much.. i'm just so proud of them. And of course, we can trust EPIK HIGH to have a great album too. I'm just -

http://media.giphy.com/media/qKNfbNbEN5ylW/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

gzbitch said...

I'm so excited tbh.

Sue said...

I liked Taeyang album but after really listening to all the YG albums this year I can definitely say I prefer Solar over Rise.

Kaila said...

I actually can't wait for this album to come out!!!!! FINALLYYYY

Wendy said...

Can't wait!!!!!

kaede said...

Epik High = great music.

Post a Comment