2015-01-17

Anticipation builds for Running Man's flower boy episode


Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2515, -49]  Lee Kwangsoo's so funny on Running Man

2. [+2059, -114]  Namyunjoo without Kangnam? 

3. [+1724, -51]  Namyunjoo's going to appear on this ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1341, -155]  Seo Kang Joon's so handsome!!!

5. [+175, -8]  Song Ji Hyo might be left out in this episode..  I hope they take care of her.  Whenever they have a female guest appear, honestly Song Ji Hyo's much prettier than most of them.

6. [+125, -7]  Jihyo unnie's so lucky... ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+123, -11]  How can they leave out Kangnam from Kanamyunjoo?

8. [+132, -21]  Nam Joo Hyuk's really good looking even coming from a guy myself.

9. [+105, -3]  Kwangsoo, don't let yourself lose to them in terms of looks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+104, -8]  Namyunjoo's going to appear on Running Man~ 

-


13 comments :

commedesfuckdown said...

YG must be growing too fast. I cant catch up with these new names. Guessing its one of the models. Good luck!!!

mya said...

Namyunjoo = Nam Joohyuk.

commedesfuckdown said...

Oh thanks. That kid really reminds me of a CNBlue member. Not Yonghwa, cant remember his name.

jyh22 said...

I think its jungshin :)

Kaila said...

Ahh Joohyuk is such an eye candy tho *_*

Nippy ✈️ said...

This gonna be fun~

piqa said...

Half of the comment talked about Nam Joohyuk. Slay a bit namyunjoo~!
p/s: now, please some nice soul sub Off To School.

gizibae said...

If anyone saw Nam Joohyuk on the MAMA Red carpet, he's so fucking tall and bae, I cry everytime

NaiRaGon said...

I dont know why this was featured in YG press? is Nam joohyuk is a YG artist? or one of them? o.O Cuz I saw in one of my magazine Jonghyuk, Kim Woobin, Jongsuk and Soohyuk under YGE.

Domi My said...

I'm not sure about others. But Nam Joohyuk is an YG model :3

Ri said...

Woobin,Jongsuk and Soohyuk are close friends models and all of them once starred in 2NE1's MV. That's no necessary means they are all from YG. But things are different with Soohyuk tough, he's a part of Nuthang's crew if im not wrong

commedesfuckdown said...

Pretty sure he is not part of nuthang. He is too young.

Ri said...

I think i pretty much said the same thing in my previous comment, am i correct ? Well thank you

Post a Comment