2015-01-30

'Blood' releases eye-candy still cuts of Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun


Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1617, -43]  Ahn Jae Hyun's the male lead?!

2. [+1205, -46]  The leads seem very weak.  Still, I hope they don't receive bitter remarks and earn acting support from this as I personally like both of them.  I'll cheer them on~

3. [+1000, -30]  I hope Ahn Jae Hyun's acting improves from this project~~!!

4. [+734, -54]  Wow... Goo Hye Sun's definitely very pretty.

5. [+556, -52]  Finally, Goo Hye Sun's acting..

6. [+100, -8]  Every male model has turned into acting ㅎ  The modelling industry seems so short-lived

7. [+89, -5]  I like Ahn Jae Hyun but honestly his acting in 'You Who Came From The Stars' wasn't so great so I'm worried ㅜㅜ  Will he be able to take on the male lead?  I hope he comes out with much improved acting

8. [+76, -13]  They just give the male leads to anyone... they should look at the skill first than the interest component... these two just aren't right 

9. [+67, -11]  My heart hurts... knowing that this is a follow-up to Healer and that it's about to end...

10. [+66, -11] Oh Ahn Jae Hyun's sporting black hair... I hope you overcome this and do well as you're turning 29 years old this year!  Goo Hye Sun unnie is so pretty!

-


6 comments :

Riyadh Prawiryo Att said...

Goo hye sun with bangs and black hair look like krystal

soluizb said...

I watched Mr Black and the female lead always remind me of Ku hyesun

_Π_ said...

Goo hye sun ❤❤❤❤❤

Aced21 said...

Now that you mention it, yes she does D:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d3168a8188d72cb5ad16ddbf6455ac5a/tumblr_inline_nhosp3h5i21t88eg7.gif

jisoup. said...

it doesn't matter if the two leads are good looking, what's important is that they can convey emotions vital to the plot properly.

ajummasurfer said...

looking forward to this! ^_____^

Post a Comment