2015-02-13

Epik High to perform a 5 year-old version of 'Born Hater' on "Sketchbook"


Source: OSEN via Naver, 2015.02.13

1. [+3487, -22]  Is it Haru's version? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait

2. [+2413, -27]  So let's have Mithra hyung get married soon too...

3. [+2221, -17]  Born Hater has the best beat

4. [+1474, -10]  ㅋㅋㅋ The lyrics must be so cute.  I'll anticipate this

5. [+1218, -13]  Does that mean I can watch it now?

6. [+154, -6]  "I'm a Born Hater" "Tayo, Tobot, Pororo?" "I'm Dibo the Dinosaur, and CoCoMong, peek-a-boo"

7. [+111, -4]  5+ version ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're adorable

8. [+110, -5]  Wow, a 5+ version for their kids! ㅋ Tukutz, Tablo... they're such fools for their children ㅎ Mithra, fighting!

9. [+84, 0]  Will the lyrics be like, "If you write negative comments, we'll have a nice confrontation~!"  ... I'm not feeling it ㅋㅋ

10. [+84, -2]  Can't wait for Haru and Yoon Woo's version ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's probably going to be so cute

-

11 comments :

VIP_RockWithMe said...

OT: you changed the template :((( i like the old one better lol

I honestly cant imagine the kid-friendly version of this song because this was made as a 'fuck you' to all their haters. Im honestly curious

princekyung said...

Lmao yeah I can't imagine how the 5+ version will go LOL.

nizey said...

i want Mithra to have a kid soon!

엿먹어 said...

I kinda like this one better, it's easier to navigate for me or maybe my laptop's just so slow that it can't load the old one fast enough ;_;

notamonster said...

I've always wanted to see the performance of Burj Khalifa

Jenizz | pinkcrown said...

Aww... A 5 + version... haha

siraulzzang said...

and Amor Fati!!! That song is introspective as f***

jin said...

" [+2221, -17]  Born Hater has the best beat"



"THANK YOU B.I" / Hoon's voice


(and DJ Tukutz ofc)

Pastel said...

Can't wait! The beat, the lyrics, the raps of Born Hater is just so perfect I can't stop replaying it. Besides I'm curious what 5+ Born Hater will sound like lol

Nyai said...

That song is freaking awesome, my favourite in the album ^-^

yglover said...

6. [+154, -6] "I'm a Born Hater" "Tayo, Tobot, Pororo?" "I'm Dibo the Dinosaur, and CoCoMong, peek-a-boo"



LOL XD

Post a Comment