2015-02-01

[Instiz] Difference between Big Bang's old dorm and current dorms of YG trainees

Big Bang's past dorm

Living Room


Bedroom

Kitchen

2NE1's Dorm

Current YG Trainees' Dorm

Living Room

Bedroom

Kitchen

"The upgraded dorm space after Big Bang..."

Source: Instiz

[1] "YG needs to treat Big Bang very well"

[2] "Big Bang really did a lot for YG ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So, when are they going to make a comeback?"

[3] "YG needs to give Big Bang an award"

[4] "Oh, right...I almost forgot the fact that our kids are still trainees..."

[5] "I'm not wishing for much.  I just wish for them not to reuse clothes, to give them a comeback, to stop touring so much, and to give us as much as they've given Japanese fans.  If they do that, I won't wish for anything else.."

[6] "Winner's dorm isn't that great though?"

[7] "There's a lot of small companies with artists that can't even have a dorm of that level... their dorms are already really nice compared to others;"

[8] "I know that they get to live in comfortable dorms because of Big Bang but my heart hurts when I see comments from people saying the juniors are debuting like a free ride ㅠㅠ They debuted after working hard and showing their own skills ㅠㅠ Anyway, Big Bang really did a lot for YG... they need to treat them well"

[9] "YG raised Big Bang to debut but Big Bang raised YG after debut"

[10] "Thank you Big Bang"

[11] "I wonder if iKON is using that nice kitchen well... I always see them ordering take-out..."

[12] "My bank account is waiting.  All you need to do is give me Big Bang's album, YG."

[13] "YG trainees' dorms are really nice.  When I first saw it on TV, I was really surprised."

[14] "Big Bang, you worked so hard..."

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment