2015-02-12

[Instiz] A female idol with a great figure not many are aware of


"Of course, I don't have the confidence to outright say that she has the best body among all female idols but from my point of view, I'm always in awe of her great figure.

I never knew because of the way they were styled during their debut days but her body ever since then was already amazing.





Plus, after debut with exercise and taking care of her body, her figure's gotten even prettier and the style of clothes she wears highlights this too.































This is random but CL and Hyori back then and now:






Hoping for CL's debut to go well!  I miss 2NE1.  Also, what's even more interesting with her great figure is that CL's height is only 162 cm!"


Source: Instiz

[1] "I love her waist and legs.  She has a really pretty side line."

[2] "CL's definitely made me jealous on more than one occasion because of her figure."

[3] "I actually never knew she had such a nice body... woah!  She's got a really nice figure."

[4] "I find her figure so nice because she's not just skinny, she's got a figure you can only get by exercise.  Her legs are really daebak.  I feel that CL has a specialty to attract women ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

[5] "She's really voluptuous."

[6] "I love the way she dresses too."

[7] "The person who wrote this post is exactly like me.  My dream body is CL's."

[8] "She has a really nice waist line but if only her legs were a little slimmer..."

[9] "What I like is that she's skinny but looks healthy and strong."

[10] "I personally like CL but I actually don't find her body all that great."

[11] "That's true, her amazing figure shocks me every time I see her."

[12] "How is she only 162 cm?"

[13] "I'm jealous of her calves."

[14] "She's got a nice body so a lot of clothes look good on her."

-



25 comments :

KpopMusicLover said...

The body that even us girls fall weak to 👏👏
Thank you forever made that post

princekyung said...

I think internationally, many people are aware of CL's banging body but unfortunately in Korean standards CL's bod isn't as appreciated which SHE HONESTLY SHOULD BE. So I'm really glad to read a post like this, when I entered this post I was actually shocked to see CL :)

RedOrchid said...

It's about TIME they praised CL's magnificent body! Her thighs are one of her best features, I hope she never loses them. SWEET NETIZEN thank you for shedding light for your fellow knetizens 🙏

hannaxxy said...

That Hyori and CL collab is just perfect omg.

Kpopismylife2010 said...

YASS. I started crying half way down the page. Finally she is getting the praise she deserves!! Everyone in Korea is sleep on my bae CL.

crayxxiluv said...

i'm serious here..did anyone else misread "great figure" with "great future"?? I only realized my mistake when I thought it was weird for the author to put so many great pictures instead of an article of her achievements...LOL


and yes..she is every girls hot CRUSH..kkk =)

Reem Bd said...

perfect Queen

R.Thompson said...

Minzy has a hot body.. I dream about that Ass everything..

Royalty said...

yesssss! the first thing i thought of when i saw her was HONEY THIGHS. she is just super hot

myoonsong said...

"I feel that CL has a specialty to attract women ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

SAME. LESBIAN FOR CHAE

Nova_REMIX said...

Her body has been A-1 for the longest time. I don't even understand how she was so overlooked by K-Fans. Her body is so delicious. Fit. Not too skinny. And no netizen. The last thing her legs need to be is any slimmer. Like a fellow Blackjack said "CL looks like she gets 3 meals a day." Her thighs are life. Her body is gorgeous.

Pastel said...

[8] "She has a really nice waist line but if only her legs were a little slimmer..."

No her legs are perfect.

psychopathetic said...

She's hot, just saying. 10/10 would giggity.

Fernanda_YGFamily said...

Her body is giving me LIFE. Walking perfection, no less.

anonymouse said...

bless that person who made those Falling In Love dance gifs

Jenizz | pinkcrown said...

She was hot af at the 2ne1 concert in 2011....

cashew said...

She's well proportionate. Forever amazed by her thighs, plus shes got a nice behind too. I love how confident and content she is also

yglover said...

"... I feel that CL has a specialty to attract women ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"



That's me TT TT... i'm hopelessly inlove with this girl even though i'm a girl...
and if i could marry a girl, i'll definitely marry CL...

wellwell said...

During AON concert (i love you outfit)
Me: i know CL is sexy, but i didn't know she's THIS sexy
Friend (non-kpop fan): this girl is hot *nod head*
Me: No, she's freaking HOT!!!
(Yes, we are both girls)

namooosah . said...

*shivers from memories of her thin legs during TBF*

Judyi said...

Honestly all of 2ne1 have Diffrent body types that are ideal for the 4 body types many women have.

dara is small but is perfectly proportioned, ideal body for Koreans.

Minzy has a great built body, my best friend envys her the most because she has a nice butt and looks perfectly healthy and athletic.

To me Bom's body is the best. It's totally Barbie like. Mostly because this is the body type that I can fit Into if I really work out hard since I have nice legs and about the same body proportions.

CL has an awesome healthy looking body that looks so amazing whenever she wears full clothes on.
Like the one where she wears all black, or the one where she just shows off her middle area. Her toned stomach makes me super jealous.
I don't think she's pretty when she wears revealing clothes, but think she's so majestically hot when she wears baggy jeans. 😅

datiez said...

Finally!!!! People that body has always been there...you all have seen the light

Be-I said...

I know why fanboys so gaga over her, and fangirls too, even feel gonna be lesbian cuz her body. and of course his fierce and confident in every move.

Be-I said...

Why k-netizen only realised now? Isn't it TOP already said it duriing Secret Garden parody? G-Raim is Beyonce for Joo TOP or 2NE1 in Korea. Hahahha... He is aware CL or Minji body since a long time ago.

Be-I said...

My most favorite

Post a Comment