2015-03-28

[Instiz] Kang Sora praised for good manners while filming a CF with iKON's Bobby



"There's a scene in their CF where they have to jump and hug each other and right when fall and stand up, Kang Sora extends her hands naturally to help Bobby up.  It must be awkward as it's their first meeting but it seems as if she's taking care of her little brother~ ㅋㅋ"


Her good manners can be seen even in her other projects...



Q: In the Drama 'Doctor Stranger', we were impressed with the scene where you protect Lee Jong Suk's head as you two fall.
A: It wasn't in the script to support his head but my hand just naturally did so since I thought he could get hurt.  My hands are pretty big and Lee Jong Suk's head is small so I found it quite easy to do so.

+ Fan-taken pictures from their CF filming:



Source: Instiz

[1] "I find her so so beautiful... her figure is amazing"

[2] "Wow he's filming with Kang Sora!"

[3] "Jiwon-ah... I'm so jealous of you right now."

[4] "Bobby as in Bobby and Kang Sora as in Kang Sora?!  Woah"

[5] "Look at her figure........ Bobby, you're so lucky"

[6] "Unnie... you're so beautiful.  I wish I was Bobby"

[7] "A trainee's even filming a CF with Kang Sora... he's literally done everything before his debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm so jealous"

[8] "Don't know whether I'm more jealous of Kang Sora or Bobby"

[9] "At this point Bobby's honestly done everything... except for debuting"

[10] "I'm a girl myself... but I'm getting butterflies about Kang Sora.  So nice the way she treats her co-stars"

[11] "She's got the looks, figure, and good character to top it off"

-


25 comments :

hikari17 said...

*watches that gif 114641465 times*

Riyadh Prawiryo Att said...

Kang sora ❤❤❤❤

Bobby and kang sora, both of u really lucky to hug each other

Chunny said...

At this point Bobby's honestly done everything... except for debuting"


Yeaaahhh true

ahnjoo said...

"Don't know whether I'm more jealous of Kang Sora or Bobby" lol true........

Tru3star said...

No seriously? Who should I be jealous of here? I love how they weren't awkward with each other; i saw some fancams of them casually talking and laughing when they were rehearsing the script. Then again Bobby isn't the shy type!


June is the weird one for being awks with Bobby tbh haha. My awkward couple

Tru3star said...

The thing with Bobby is the if you look from his neck down, TOTAL SEX GOD, then you look at his face, TOTAL KEYCHAIN CUTE. So it can it be a bit confusing for me, I don't know whether to thirst or pet him

Domi My said...

So I'm the only one jealous of Kang Sora? :<

Domi My said...

So I'm the only one jealous of Kang Sora? :((

SongYo said...

I'm in!

Nova_REMIX said...

Don't know who to be more jealous of...
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/026/futuramafry.jpg

Chunny said...

Wooow so true
as long as he wear something that hide his neck ntill his feet he definitely become a little cutie
his adam apple make me drooling

Irene said...

I love that they filmed together! Im such a big fan of Kang So Ra's acting, shes also really beautiful. :)

lyra2015 said...

wow sora's body...i like the curve and its not the typical stick body artists have nowadays

couer said...

I don't find Sora pretty but damn her legs are nice and it looks toned. Not the usual stick thin on some k actresses.

zen said...

damn they both super hot

bigfanz said...

good lord i dont know ikon is popular in thai too

nothingonyou123 said...

Dang! KS has quite a figure... YG should let those young cubs out of the dungeon to hunt soon!!!

Yellow said...

Bobby is getting it. Lol.

evelyn said...

I love Kang Sora! So happy Bobby filmed a CF with her >.< really don't know who I should be jealous of haha

Fernanda_YGFamily said...

They look so good. Hurry up and debut.

Kate said...

for more jaw dropping photos of bobby, you should see http://onehallyu.com/topic/154835-bobby-filming-his-first-cf-with-kang-sora-for-sprite-warning-skin-lots-of-skin/

Kidari said...

not only u . double. wish i had her body and face and be with Bobby in the Cf.lol

MINO's PEARL!✨ said...

"At this point Bobby's honestly done everything... except for debuting"



I HATE YOU YG (though I'll like you back if you release something ASAP)

ann said...

me too...

Lumiere said...

i love her.. can't wait for the cf

Post a Comment