2015-06-04

BIGBANG releases 'We Like 2 Party' MV

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+60, -0] Honestly, been watching the music video until now and it's the best♥

2. [+47, -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They look happy, it's so good even I'm happy

3. [+36, -0] It's so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ Let's go until 20 years♥

4. [+28, -0] 흐흐 I like this concept so so so so so much!!! Seeing our BIGBANG like this makes me so happy! They're so cuteㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -3] They're ageing...what is this ㅜㅜ But it's still good~

6. [+7, -0] Only a music video BIGBANG can pull off...I really like you guys ~~ ^^

7. [+6, -0] Hul, they must be crazy 

8. [+4, -0] This music video is the best party out of parties♥ But the best part is the reporter's title for the article ㅋㅋ TOP wore the shower gown as he jumpedㅋㅋㅋ ♥♥ I thought their MCountdown performance atmosphere was fun, but even the music video felt good ♥♥

9. [+1, -0] TOP was exposing. He took off his socks. That was the biggest exposure ㅋㅋㅋ


1. [+203, -3]  I think they were able to shoot this kind of music video since it's been 10 years, they really look happy

2. [+165, -6]  This is so cool... ㅜㅜ

3. [+159, -1]  I was imagining they would shoot on the beach side or something like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  This was a really refreshing and cute idea!!!  I felt like I was watching a reality ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+153, -2]  It could be because I'm a Big Bang fan or not but I watched the whole thing with a huge smile on my face ㅎㅎ I love this happy feeling ㅠㅠ Love it

5. [+140, -1]  I watched it just now and it feels like a gift to their fans ㅎㅎㅎ  Fighting ^^

6. [+51, -2]  Today's MCountdown stage of Bang Bang Bang made me speechless.  But tomorrow's Music Bank, after that it's Music Core, and then Inkigayo... I won't be able to see them because of YG's funny plans.  It's a company that releases new songs and then sends their artists off overseas... It's possible because it's Big Bang but if it were any other artist, their song would get buried if they didn't promote it actively on shows

7. [+47, 0]  I watched it and at first it made me feel really happy but strangely... I started to feel touched.  I'm not a big fan but I liked the song so I went to watch the music video... and even for me, I felt moved.

8. [+42, 0]  It's so nice to be a Big Bang fan.  This was the best gift >< 

-



20 comments :

hikari_ said...

I was so giddy while i wasn't watching the MV and then burst out laughing at this ... she must be very nervous!! So lucky

Squirtle said...

i watched this mv like10 times for each member to fully absorb it lool

Guest said...

LOL

gdgom said...

The best MV everrrrrrr

Sushi said...

I've watching nonstop

colorblue said...

I love this MV because of how carefree and happy they look while having fun. It makes me happy to see THEM happy ... and smiling, and laughing, and pranking each other, and ... just being their silly dorks selves <3
Also, awesome performance of them in M!Countdown where they bullied their precious little maknae. Haha our poor Seungri :'D

gzbitch said...

The best part of this MV is Seungri's hair at the beginning and drunk TOP in that red suit

ok_then said...

Seriously it's like TOP knows that a lot of people are anticipating his skin exposure, and decides not to just to tease their asses.

MagIC said...

This mv is seriously so cute ! I missed them looking so happy and having fun

commedesfuckdown said...

Its just sooooooo cute!!! They're literally kids haha. I died when Daesung decided to climb that thing in the pool lmaoooo

Popop said...

this is my happiest moment since i became a vip 4 years ago, watching them laughing together and just let it all out makes me so so happy thankyou yg for making me crying all night long


even tho dae and ri only get 2 lines r u serious

keekee said...

WL2P mv is probably the only mv i've watched so far that got me smiling like a fool..i guess seeing my boys happy and carefree makes me happy as well :)

poong said...

Funniest part was when top got headbutted in the crotch LOL and how could he look so handsome even underwater....

Fernanda_YGFamily said...

I love the song. Carefree, sing along in the car, jamming on the beach with your friends type of song. Reminded me of Do You Love Me buscar 2ne1. I love candid music videos. They show a different side of the artists. Something they wouldn't be able to show otherwise. This song is the perfect summer jam. I was smiling from ear to ear seeing the MV. It's been a while since they looked so relaxed. I'm gonna miss them terribly when they enlist.

Bella said...

That moment when the most influential,the most badass group of kpop releases a MV of them being dorks,all different kinds of perfections happen. This is the best thing ever. 😍😍😍

nana said...

The mv is fun really, it's like their old MV Always if you remember..

And TOP jumped in to water with the shower gown on is, predictible XD

Phulema said...

SO MUCH FUN!! BIGBANG!!

Xmpxrfxct said...

This is seriously the best gift for all the fans. We couldn't have asked for more. :')

baka-ssi said...

Wait, are they promoting next week? Or will they be overseas?

withwink_ said...

3. [+36, -0] It's so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ Let's go until 20 years♥
Or even more! Vip until whenever! ♥

Post a Comment