2015-07-01

Big Bang releases 'If You' and 'Sober'



Source: Ten Asia via Naver

1. [+2708, -95]  The song's super good;;

2. [+2429, -79]  Wow the songs are amazzzingg

3. [+1851, -49]  Looking forward to Daesung's broadcast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+590, -17]  Daesung's part in 'If You'.... blew me away

5. [+452, -11]  The songs are filled with so much emotion..


Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3064, -156]  Seems like 'If You' will be another masterpiece.  I'm sure Big Bang fans are aware of this but 'Sober' is refreshingly different because of the way the members' parts were split differently.  I can't believe it was Sober that played before GD's MAMA performance...!  Goosebumps ㅠㅠ  So proud to be a Big Bang fanㅠ

2. [+2112, -101]  Am I considered a Big Bang fan if I enjoy listening to their music? ㅎㅎ Thank you for letting me listen to music that relieves my stress 

3. [+1904, -101]   ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Big Bang fans are truly amazing

4. [+1875, -88]  The songs are totally daebak ㄷㄷ I'd say it's their best yet..

5. [+375, -16]  I think this may be their best song yet in the way that it brings out each of the members' vocal colours.. wow.. GD.. I've got goosebumps thinking of how he was able to make a ballad while bringing out the charms of each of their voices... The song is able to calm you and especially GD seems like he's about to cry..?  It has a calming sadness to it.. ㅠ  Seriously, why isn't there a music video for this? ㅠㅠ and 'Sober'... personally it's exactly my taste ㅋㅋ The colours in the music video are beautiful too and the melody is stuck in my head.  Plus I can relate to the lyrics so much... and the song is oddly sad too especially if you listen to 'If You' and 'Sober' consecutively

6. [+343, -14]  'Sober' has a band feeling to it while 'If You' is a very sad... I love 'If You'

7. [+343, -15]  If you watch the music video for 'Sober', TOP's totally just let go of himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Source: Xsportnews via Naver

1. [+245, -1]  Love the song so much ㅠㅠ..

2. [+200, -2]  Right from the moment I heard TOP's voice? Wow ㅠㅠ

3. [+190, -1]  Seriously, Big Bang doesn't disappoint when it comes to music..

4. [+167, -2]  I'm honestly crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+156, -1]  It's also one of the most emotional... God-Bang..


Source: TV Report via Naver


1. [+185, -3]  Actually I think every age group will like it ㅠ Ah I'm so touched

2. [+158, -5]  Honestly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I almost cried listening to 'If You'.  Kwon Jiyong, we'd be so thankful if you'd make more songs like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and why is the 'Sober' music video so beautifully shot?!  It has a dreamlike atmosphere to it ㅠㅠㅠ Ah, YG, Yang Hyun Suk CEO!  I love you for giving us these kind of artists...  my heart is seriously going to explode.  I can't even study for my exam ㅜ (Though, I'm a usual procrastinator)  It seems like it was just yesterday when they released 'M' now we're already in July with 'D'... Time goes by so fast.  I want to see them more ㅠ At least I'll be able to see them this summer, right?  I love you guys, wishing for the two songs' success!

3. [+144, -4]  I first got to know Big Bang when I was in elementary... now I'm already an adult.  Big Bang's been through with me in my school years, thank you.

4. [+133, -3]  Every age group likes Big Bang's songs



1. [+240, -5]  It's a really sad song... I loved TOP's voice in the opening.

2. [+215, -5]  Wow... Big Bang's ballad... It's sweet and calming.  Their dance songs are great but I love these kinds of songs that you can listen to and relax with

3. [+195, -4]  Scream... "God-bang"!!!!

4. [+166, -4]  TOP's voice is so pleasing



1. [+370, -10]  Wow... the song is amazing.  Love Big Bang's ballads

2. [+303, -3]  As expected ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like 'Sober' a lot...

3. [+284, -7]  It's filled with so much emotion.... of course, it's Big Bang!!!  ㅜ

4. [+269, -6]  They're definitely on a different level

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment