2015-08-13

CL and make-up artist Pony show off their beauty in new photo


Article: 'CL & Pony, sweet two-shot... 'rising beauty'
Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+764, -13]  That make-up artist has a beauty even prettier than an average actress.  CL's also gotten a lot prettier... it's nice to see her again.  Hope she hits it big~~~

2. [+656, -26]  CL really got a lot prettier... she suits the ash-coloured hair well

3. [+540, -15]  CL's totally pretty.  I remember Pony said that before she became CL's makeup artist, they crossed paths at a UK Hallyu event in 2013.  Fate's really mysterious.  I don't know how CL's music video filming will go but I hope Pony continues to style her

4. [+320, -7]  It's nice to see them so sweet together.  Recently, both of them have gotten so much prettier.

5. [+311, -8]  Finally we get to see a photo of them together.  Pony went to U.S. again so I think CL's probably filming something.

6. [+160, -3]  I want Pony to do my make-up too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+154, -18]  The makeup artist looks prettier than a celebrity ㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+136, -7]  CL's definitely gotten prettier than before.  I don't mind the mole on the corner of her mouth either.  Before I was surprised when I first saw it when she first revealed her bare face but now it looks really pretty.

9. [+111, -1]  Hope Pony continues to work with CL.  She's so much prettier now!!  But Pony is also really pretty ㅋㅋ

10. [+107, -4]  I wish Pony would sign up with YG and style all the members prettily ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I just want to see 2NE1 basically ♥

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment