2015-08-10

[Pann] Tablo's 'Blacknut' parody with Song Mino at their concert

 Song Mino was a guest at the Epik Show today.  
Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Blo hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny and refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Pann: 'Tablo's Blacknut Parody' [+890, -22] 

1. [+262, -12]  Tablo's so freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tablo's the most adorable judge on Show Me The Money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ With his round lovely eyes too..

2. [+229, -12]  Tablo's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDefinitely king of the punch line

3. [+164, -9]  Dying of laughter  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+80, -1]  If it was me, I would've stepped all over Blacknut... Song Mino's amazing 

5. [+77, -5]  Ah~  Tablo's so refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't like Mino or Blacknut but I really hated Blacknut that day.  He stooped so low and cheap just to win ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought Mino was amazing and definitely from YG when he stayed calm and rapped his best  

6. [+74, -1]  Getting goosebumps from how cheap Blacknut is ㅋ  I seriously would've stepped on him

7. [+67, 0]  Tablo really has a way with words ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've always felt it while watching SMTM

8. [+65, 0]  Tablo's comments on SMTM are so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "Big Bang/room" was hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment