2015-08-13

Winner's Kim Jinwoo to make acting debut on upcoming drama 'Magic Cellphone'

(T/N: Sorry this is late.  I'm just now trying to backtrack some old news that I missed over the past few weeks~)



Article: 'Winner Kim Jinwoo to make acting debut as lead on 'Magic Cellphone'... with Park Minji'
Source: Sports Joseon via Naver

1. [+250, -4]  Kim Jinwoo fighting!!!  Inner Circles are cheering you on♥♥♥

2. [+246, -3]  Heol, is it true.... Jinwoo's being taken out from Yang Hyun Suk's treasure box?  Daebak, Jinwoo fighting!

3. [+228, -2]  Heol Jinwoo's going to be on a drama too ㄷㄷ I'll support him!  Show us a good side~  Imjado's sonㅋㅋㅋ!!

4. [+226, -2]  Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait!!

5. [+217, -1]  Wow can't wait for Kim Jinwoo.

6. [+82, -1]  Wow daebak!!

7. [+82, -1]  Woaaah~ so I'll be able to see Jinwoo on a drama!  I really can't wait to watch this

8. [+80, -1]  Jinwoo's first acting challenge ㅠㅠ Fighting!!


Source: Enews24 via Naver

1. [+23, 0]  Jinwoo's first drama!  I really, really can't wait for this and will always be supporting him

2. [+16, 0]  I can't wait to see him acting.  I'll definitely watch this

3. [+16, 0]  Let's hit daebak with your cool side

4. [+14, 0]  Wow~ Jinwoo hyung, fighting.  Hopefully this drama succeeds

5. [+8, 0]  Jinwoo's going to be acting an ordinary character?  That's going to be difficult for him ㅜ since Jinwoo's far from ordinary ㅜㅜ ㅎㅎ Fighting!  and congratulations Kim actor!


Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+7, 0]  It's really great that Jinwoo will have his own individual promotions now but I'm also a bit worried ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope he doesn't get hate like Taehyun did.  I know he'll work hard so I'll anticipate it!

2. [+3, 0]  Even Jinwoo's going to go into acting... this is great.  Do well and show us what you can do

3. [+2, 0]  Heol heol daebak.  This is such unexpected news so I was taken aback when I first heard about it ㅋㅋ It's nice to see him doing some promotions~~ fighting!


0 comments :

Post a Comment