2015-08-21

Winner's special tips for YG next generation auditions





Article: <2015 YG Audition: NEXT GENERATION> Special Tip #1
(English article of interview here)
Source: Naver TV Entertainment

1. [+1872, -134]  As expected, Winner was made to become Winner!  They became the group they are now by not giving up on their hopes and dreams.  I'm always behind you guys!!!

2. [+1584, -115]  I'll always support you.  Inner circle exists because Winner exists

3. [+1334, -98]  They've waited a long time and have gone through a lot to improve their skill~  I'm looking forward to Winner and iKON in the future~ hope they both succeed

4. [+1263, -80]  Winner, I'm always cheering you on!  I hope I'll be able to see you guys singing, dancing, and acting more~ I'm looking forward to what you have in store, fighting!

5. [+1234, -126]  Winner I'm supporting you.  My heart fell for Mino's picture in the middle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+274, -23]  Kang Seungyoon's so freaking cute  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+275, -27]  I support Winner on stage!!  Kang Seungyoon's polaroid is so adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I want it

8. [+264, -20]  I can tell how much effort and hard work they've put into just becoming the group Winner!  Fighting!  Let's make a comeback!

9. [+260, -17]  I think this will be a big help for those looking to audition since the Winner members have vividly experienced what it's like to audition for YG!  They gave some serious advice and there's also some funny tidbits here and thereㅋㅋㅋ Nam Taehyun did the splits to impress the judges ㅋㅋㅋ Fighting and good luck to those going to audition!!!!  and YG please let Winner make a comeback already!!!!!! :)

10. [+254, -20]  They put so much effort just to get into YG and they had to survive a hard competition in order to debut!!!  I'm looking forward to their future.  Please give us good music ♥

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment