2015-09-16

TOP Completes His Live Broadcast





Article: [Yesterday's V App] Wild 'Binggu Hyung' TOP's ghost-like charm
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+540, -15] Explosion of charm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+492, -19] I didn't think he was that good looking but he really is.

3. [+412, -9] TOP is full of charm ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+364, -15] Elbow and Achilles tendon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: TOP answered that his most wrinkled body parts as he ages are his elbow and Achilles tendon)

5. [+315, -9] Binggu Binggu~~~~~

6. [+50, -3] TOP's has a silent image, writer.. Will you please pay TOP a little more attention? Our TOP isn't a binggu ㅋㅋ

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1761, -39] I really like TOP so I watched..I now understand why his nickname is binggu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1598, -45] Seriously like TOP so much ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+1318, -36] 30 minutes passed by too quickly, such a pity

4. [+1232, -30] He's charming.... He's handsome, wild and has a strong image but when I watched he made me feel like a fangirl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No wonder he's popular

5. [+272, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said, "today's comments are no fun, no jam.. (T/N: jam sounds like the first syllable of fun in Korean)" and so it's hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ TOP's awareness of broadcast flow is fun ㅋㅋㅋ I like that with his handsomeness he spoke nonsense with a serious face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment