2015-10-02

♡Notice! Please read!♡

Hi everyone! :) 

I hope you’re all having a great start to another school year (or just the year in general for those of you not in school!)  Anyway, I’ll try and keep this short.  You’re all probably aware of this but it’s been a very long time since I’ve logged in to check on this site.  I think my last article was about the audition banners at the airport?  Currently, there’s only one other translator helping me out, Kim, but she’s also very busy with school.  Likewise, I haven’t had any free time at all to translate articles or even post updates on Twitter.

I’m writing this notice to let you guys know that realistically, I won’t be able to translate or update for this site anymore.  I’m sure many of you know how hectic university programs get.  There’s just constantly so much school work to do and on top of that I have to balance work and clinical placements.  (I can’t even watch IC regularly anymore D:)

It would be awesome if there is ANYONE out there who’s able and willing to post articles for this site.  You don’t even have to cover every piece of news for every artist, it would still be a tremendous help.  Ideally, I’d like to keep this site as active as I possibly can since it’s become a sort of platform where I’m able to share good vibes and uplifting news (most of the time) to other fans like myself.  It’d be nice to have this continue so a helping hand would be greatly appreciated.  If not, it’s inevitable that this blog will go on a hiatus.  

I’m really sorry to say and I wish I could do more but it’s just not possible with my situation.  I hope I’ll be able to find someone and maybe I can update again when I’m not so busy (though honestly I’m wondering if there’ll ever be a time period when I won’t have work to do… this program is draining everything out of me.)  

(P.S. I met someone in my program who coincidentally reads YGPress and she was complaining about how the site doesn’t update anymore… If you’re reading this, I’ll see you in our lab Monday! ;) Such a small world, honestly.)  

Anyway, thank you to those of you who have supported this site since the beginning and if any of you guys have any suggestions or tips to keep this site active, please feel free to let me know! 

You can contact me at ygpress2@gmail.com or just leave a comment~ 

Thank you so much! (__ __)



0 comments :

Post a Comment