2015-11-12

[Instiz] A-pink's reaction to TOP's face



Source: Instiz

[1] Yo I would have the same reaction as them to be honest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[2] Namjoo, sorry I couldn't protect you ㅠㅠ

[3] Who wouldn't?

[4] Everyone's eyes are just like O_O

[5] What cuties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at Naeun and Bomi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[6] I wish I had the opportunity to stare at TOP's face at such close proximity

[7] They looked like they were stealing glances when TOP walked by ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pretending to look away and then quickly looking back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ TOP's super handsome ㅠㅠ

[8] I'd have the same reaction too if I were them.  If I ever saw TOP in real life, I'd just go "Mung~" and stand there like stone.  By the way, I'm curious about you people who've seen Big Bang in person...how are you all still alive?

[9] A celebrity's celebrity

[10] Look at their expressions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cuties

-



0 comments :

Post a Comment