2015-11-07

[Pann] Winner's handsome looks pulls in another fanboy





"I was out having a meal with my guy friend and there was a TV there.  It was playing a program where you send in texts for them to play music videos or performances and Winner was on it.  While we were watching that, my guy friend suddenly said, "Nam Taehyun's really good-looking out of all of them," just like that.
To be honest, when it comes to idols, the most handsome kids are usually L or TOP, isn't that right? ㅜ  But strangely, I also see Nam Taehyun as being very handsome.
So I found myself totally agreeing with my guy friend.  All of Winner are just super handsome.  I've always thought that kids like L and TOP are handsome too.  It's just interesting to see myself being like this for the first time ㅋㅋㅋ
But then our female friend right beside us went, "What are you guys talking about?  Aren't they ugly?" She doesn't know much about Winner and she doesn't know their songs either so that's why (Don't hate on her.)
To sum it up, doesn't Winner start to look more and more handsome when you get to know their charms...?
 If I have to tell you something about myself, I hold "good looks" over everything... (I always end up liking men with really handsome faces, rather than caring about their height or body.)
On top of that, I'm not even a fan.  I just like their songs...I'm someone who doesn't even have one picture of Winner saved.  But seriously when I look at Winner, my fixed idea of a "handsome man" gets broken... even if they don't have perfect, sculpted faces (that I usually like), to me they look handsome because of their tall height, vocal skills, and endless charms.  This is all just so interesting to me."

Pann: 'My guy friend said that Winner's Nam Taehyun is handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" [+399, -69]

1. [+231, -22]  Isn't Winner just flowing with elegance? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


2. [+189, -13]  Each of them has an amazing uniqueness but even when you put them together, they mesh so well.


3. [+160, -10]  So handsome ㅋㅋ


4. [+85, -2]  All of them are so cool...


5. [+84, -5]  On top of that, they all have good proportions ㄷㄷ Their tall height adds to their good looks


6. [+78, 0]  It's the first time I've believed the saying "you make the clothes look good".  NII picked great models


7. [+77, -7]  Nam Taehyun has amazing charms, his love for fans is amazing too ㅜㅜ


8. [+68, -2]  Song Mino's handsome in a very manly, strong way.  Kim Jinwoo's like a pretty fairy.  Kang Seungyoon shows it in the way he speaks and the way he looks; he's a genuine, fine person.  Lee Seung Hoon's fun and charming.  Nam Taehyun's cute and chic.  Such a variety of different auras among them

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment