2015-11-06

Going to a PSY concert drains all your energy?





Article: PSY releases poster for end of year concert, 'God-Psy'?
Source: Sports Joseon via Naver

1. [+1538, -25]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1445, -37]  When it comes to concerts, you gotta believe PSY, everyone jump!!!!!!!!

3. [+1099, -26]  Wow... I really wanna go

4. [+883, -24]  That's right, make a comeback with that unique charm of yours!

5. [+784, -29]  Finally, he's out.  God-Psy

6. [+148, -3]  He puts on a type of concert where it's the audience themselves who get worn out first and are unable to even scream for an encore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+108, -4]  After going to a PSY concert, I completely drained all the energy I had in me and I couldn't even speak ㅋㅋ

8. [+93, -6]  As expected of PSY, he's an entertainer ㅋ  The poster has awesome sense

9. [+87, -4]  If you guys want to attend a PSY concert, build up your stamina first by going to the gym at least one week prior the event.  I thought I was gonna faint for real

10. [+73, -3]  PSY's the champion who knows exactly how to have fun!!!

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment