2015-11-27

Tablo, "It's okay even if Haru isn't good at math or English"






“Sharing is in her blood,” he added. “Whenever she has anything to share, she gives it away and she takes good care of her friends. Usually around this time adults ask things like, ‘How much English can she speak? Can she write Hangeul well?’ but I don’t need any of those things. I’m glad that she takes joy in sharing. If she knows that joy, then it’s okay if she isn’t good at math or English. All the things you can’t teach, Haru already knows. Watching her, I learn a lot of things myself.”

“Lately she is showing an interest in Disney characters,” her father said, “but her love for animals and fish hasn’t changed at all. I think that her future career will have something to do with animals or fish. Maybe she will be a scientist and do wildlife or marine research. Whatever she does, if she likes it, then I think the world will be a better place.”

When the interviewer asked if Haru wanted to be a celebrity, DJ Tukutz joked, “Haru is already a celebrity.”

“Haru doesn’t think much of the fact that she’s on TV,” Tablo agreed. “Since everyone around her is on TV, she thinks that being on TV is something everybody does. Because her parents and her parents’ friends are all on TV, she thinks that everyone in the world has their own channel.”
Full article translation credit: here

Article: Tablo "Sharing Angel Haru, it's okay even if she isn't good at math or English" [Epik High, father edition]
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+2972, -115]  It's so nice to see that Haru has such a beautiful heart ㅎㅎ I hope her heart won't change even when she grows

2. [+2313, -117]  Haru's seriously like an angel ㅠㅠ

3. [+1931, -93]  I miss Haru.  She's such a nice kid~~ ^^

4. [+1601, -73]  She looks just like her dad ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+1572, -83]  If you follow Haru's Instagram, you can see that she's getting prettier day by day.  I miss Haru~

6. [+258, -37]  This is what a good parent is.  They acknowledge what their kid was born with and support what the kid wants to do instead of suppressing them with just studies

7. [+243, -29]  I'm jealous of the freedom of those who live well.  I'm not saying this in a bad way but I'm just genuinely jealous and I admire them.  Being able to comfortably raise a child like that, I can tell the kid will grow up to be such a happy person.  To step back from the competition and just let them do whatever makes them happy...  I hope I'll be able to raise my kid like that in the future.

8. [+233, -24]  Haru's going to grow up so happily under such great parents.  There are still so many parents who are well-off but raise their children in such a dumb, machine-like manner where they don't give their children freedom and stop them from doing what the kid loves to do so they'll only focus on studies.

9. [+185, -29]  This is normal.  Most parents do say they want their kid to be successful but they only make them focus on studying, studying, studying... They don't realize the other talents their kids have which only results in the kid going into a path they're not suited for

10. [+177, -29]  "Everyone has their own tv show" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Definitely something Haru would say ㅋㅋ I'm really curious as to how Haru will be when she grows up ㅋㅋ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment