2015-11-30

Winner members reveal individual Instagram accounts


Source: Instiz

[1] Don't tell me Nam Taehyun named his ID 'South' because his surname is 'Nam'?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So adorable...
(tn: 'Nam' means 'south' in Korean)

[2] Seunghoon does look like that Pokemon somehowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[3] Metamong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

[4] Their ID's are so adorable

[5] I'm so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Source: Instiz

[1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's like 10 animals in their dorm ㅋㅋㅋ 

[2] Ray, Barley, Polly, Johnny, Lee Hee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally a zoo

[3] Feels like I followed a cat-stagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[4] There's a different cat each time they upload something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Article: Winner's Kim Jinwoo cheers on PSY's Little Television, 'sends a bunch of hearts'
Source: Herald Business via Naver

1. [+33, 0]  At first I thought Jinwoo was playing a game ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can everything about him be so pretty?  From his eyelashes to his dimple, why ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+24, 0]  Don't just push heart buttons~ update with Winner on V app too ㅜ

3. [+22, 0]  Our super, super pretty Jinwoo.  I'm waiting for your comeback, miss you ㅠㅠ

4. [+21, 0]  You guys are celebrities too... don't just give out hearts and update on your V App too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss you!  His dimple makes my heart flutter

5. [+18, 0]  Jinwoo, there's no other words to describe his beauty, he's just so pretty ㅜ I'll always support you


Article: Winner Kang Seungyoon takes a photo with a comical expression, 'Who do you think's behind me?'
Source: Ten Asia via Naver

1. [+173, -6]  It's Seungyoon ㅠㅠ Seungyoooooooon ㅠㅠ I miss you

2. [+168, -4]  I miss Winner on stage.  Kang and in the back Song

3. [+153, -4]  Miss you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+146, -4]  I want to see you guys' new song, new video, and new choreo ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+142, -4]  I miss you Winner ㅜㅜ

6. [+87, -3]  I want to see and I want to hear you guys


Article: "At this rate, it's a bluff shot"... Song Mino, a charisma while alone
Source: Dispatch
via Naver

1. [+425, -41]  I love this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+ 411, -29]  Mino-ya, if you're like this right in the morning.... it's an oh yes

3. [+363, -27]  I want to see you guys soon... I miss you.. ^^

4. [+335, -19] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ definitely something Song Mino would do ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+296, -19]  What a happy Song morning, mino morning~

6. [+182, -6]  The hashtags are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love his skin colour and his side profile's so cool

7. [+181, -8]  I seriously had a heart attack, you're so freaking handsome

8. [+176, -7]  As expected of Song Bluff ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ adorable Song Mino

9. [+172, -6]  His side profile's daebak.... but his hashtag, "actually a selca" ..... so cute!!!!



-

0 comments :

Post a Comment