2015-12-26

Big Bang vs. Big Bang, record-breaking streak on the charts




Article: Big Bang vs. Big Bang, unbeaten streak.. top 5 on song charts
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+254, -17]  2015 was a fun year thanks to Big Bang ^^

2. [+212, -12]  My ears have been cleansed thanks to Big Bang~  hope they give us more great music to listen to in the future ㅎㅎ

3. [+199, -10]  A happy year through Big Bang's music...

4. [+182, -9]  This year was seriously Big Bang vs. Big Bang.  "As expected of Big Bang" just automatically comes out

5. [+162, -9]  This year was GodBang's.  I was really happy because I had a lot to listen to ㅠㅠ

6. [+101, -8]  Big Bang's promotions were great this year~  It was something only Big Bang could achieve~  I felt like I was receiving a gift every month with 2 new songs ^^  I'll be leaving next year up to Big Bang again!!

7. [+96, -7]  Big Bang!!  I was truly happy because of you guys this year.  I've been through a lot but this year, my ears were blessed with your songs and my eyes were blessed through your performances.  I hope I'll keep seeing all of Big Bang for a long time~~

8. [+86, -7]  You guys really worked hard this year!!!  Next year too, please?

9. [+83, -7]  Of course this year was Big Bang's.  It's not easy to get a good record every month while releasing new songs.  They're incredible and congratulations!

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment