2015-12-25

[Instiz] What type of fan are you?




1) Pyramid Type: You like the others but you have a bias.  Balanced.
"I like this member but as expected, my bias is this one."

2) Trapezoid Type: You have a lot of biases.  You can't decide.
"Ah~ I like this member...and this member... and this member... AND this one."

3) The Folding Fan: You have a clear bias but the ones below them get farther and farther.

4) The Antenna: Your love for one person is too strong.
"Yeah, that member's nice but look at my bias!  So awesome, right?!  Ahhhhhhhhh I love you ㅠㅠ"

5) Round Type: You only see your bias.  There's no other.  
"There's no one else except my bias.  Just my bias."

6) The Liquid: You love everyone and are thankful for everyone.  
"Eunnnnng... I love them all...... thank yoouuuuuuuuuuuu.... eunng..."


Instiz: 'What type am I?  Fan Caste'

(tn: Omitted comments not from YG group's fans)

- I'm #4, for me Jiyong-nim sits right on top ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- 2 and 6... I get a mental breakdown whenever someone asks me who my bias is

- 6!  They're all my pretty, loveable children, how can I pick between them ㅠㅠㅠ

- 2, a new day = new bias

- 1 and 6?  I love my bias in iKON but the other members are great too

- 6.  It's actually great for when you're buying goods with random member choices... since I can't pick between them myself.

- My ideal type changes so easily... whoever makes my heart flutter automatically becomes my bias ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- 2 & 6 I choose a different bias every week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




0 comments :

Post a Comment