2015-12-01

[Instiz] Winner Kim Jinwoo's pretty 'noona'







Post: Winner Kim Jinwoo's shockingly pretty noona ㄷㄷㄷ
Source: Instiz

[1] Jinbom unnie's so pretty... my number one girl crush

[2] I was about to complain about how we should respect their family's privacy and then... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[3] Yona, is that you?

[4] I showed this picture to my friend telling her it was one of the members of the new girl group Twice and she fell for it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[5] Wait, is that really his noona?  So pretty...

[6] Hul!!! I only found out it was Jinwoo dressed as a girl after reading the comments, hul!!!  No wonder I was thinking "wow, they really look alike" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[7] He's the prettiest male idol I've seen dress as a girl!  Because his looks can actually compete for the top spots among female idols too

[8]  How can he be prettier than me....

[9] Jinbom unnie is the love

[10] I heard Jinbom unnie was dating Seunghoon
- Please don't spread rumours

[11] Reminds me of Boa in the first picture

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment