2015-12-22

YG artists' all-kill on 2015 music charts




Article: From Big Bang, iKON, to PSY... YG 'all-kill' on 2015 music charts
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+76, -3]  You could trust in YG's music this year... definitely satisfied my expectations

2. [+63, -3]  From Big Bang to iKON and PSY... this year was really YG's. ㄷㄷ On the song charts for 2015 male idols, YG's on the top 10, totally dope

3. [+56, -3]  Thanks to YG my ears were purified this year.  PSY Big Bang iKON

4. [+41, -4]  Woah, after PSY, Big Bang, and iKON's activities... hopefully iKON's full album and Winner's come back will be up next!  I'm looking forward to it!

5. [+50, -7]  I got so many songs to listen to this year.  Let's keep it up and pass the baton to Winner next year

6. [+17, -2]  My Type's still going strong.  If you watch varieties, it's being used as the background music constantly.  I don't even have to say anything else about Bang Bang Bang

7. [+15, -2]  Big Bang, PSY, and iKON's songs were all my type ㅜㅜ

8. [+14, -2]  I loved YG artists' songs this year, especially Big Bang and PSY's

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment