2016-01-31

[Instiz] Yang Hyun Suk jokes that "he won't release his artists this year"

 "You took those two (Yoo Jay, Lee Soojung) away from me..."

 "2016's fortune doesn't seem to be good..."

"(Joke) For now, I won't be releasing YG artists' albums"

Post: It was a joke but Yang Hyun Suk's remark that scared the crap out of me today.......
Source: Instiz

[1] A person that I really don't like anything about
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, you put so much truth into it
- I can feel your anger from over here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[2] Woah there, he talks as if he's someone who regularly releases something every year ^^

[3] He says it as if he's opened his treasure box or something

[4] When have you ever?????????


[5] It might not even be a joke.....this is Yang Hyun Suk we're talking about

[6] He's really "immature" (tn: Title of one of Winner's new songs)

[7] Don't pretend like you always release albums anyway!!!!!!

[8] Don't joke around like that, I'm freaking sensitive about this stuff!

[9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI got goosebumps

[10] Haha............why are you scaring us like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Stop

[11] (Grabs him by the collar)

[12] ........goosebumps....... since he's the type that'll actually do just that

[13] When I heard this on broadcast I got goosebumps all over my body

[14] What's he saying?  Isn't that what he usually does anyway?

[15] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG fans, stay strong

-



0 comments :

Post a Comment