2016-01-24

The Black Skirts joins HIGHGRND

(tn: Sorry this is quite late!)



Article: The Black Skirts joins Tablo and Hyuk Oh at HIGHGRND
Source: Xsportnews via Naver

1. [+461, -8]  Hul daebak, so freaking amazing

2. [+289, -7]  This is insane...  ㄷㄷ These artists put together is just....

3. [+195, -6]  A big thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. [+137, -7]  Hayi The Black Skirts~~~

5. [+107, -4]  Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul daebak

6. [+51, -1]  When I heard he was going to make a label, I thought it'd just be focused on hip-hop.  But this company transcends genres, fighting Blo-hyung ㅋ

7. [+47, -1]  Wow The Black Skirts was unexpected, they're awesome at picking out people

8. [+43, -1]  Hul, I jjang love The Black Skirts.  Looks like High Ground's planning on growing as they pick out great talent little by little

9. [+36, -1]  Out of all the companies out there, this one's by far my favourite

10. [+29, -1]  Daebak!!!  As expected, they have a good eye.  This is exactly why I can't give up being a fan of YG ㅜㅜ Tablo, thank you.

11. [+20, -1]  Wow... The Black Skirts' music is super good... their songs don't get old even after listening to it for years on end

12. [+19, -1]  I first thought they were only going to scout rappers...this is daebak.  I bet HIGHGRND will become big.  Epik High, you all are seriously my love ㅠㅠ


-

0 comments :

Post a Comment