2016-01-13

Variety: 'Mari and Me'



Article: 'Mari and Me' B.I flustered at goat's successful bowel movements
Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+920, -29] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAdorable

2. [+741, -23]  His way of talking is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDon't get hurt or catch a cold and always do your best, fighting

3. [+652, -20]  Wow... B.I with the goat is such a healing broadcast ㅠㅠ

4. [+560, -15] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

5. [+475, -14] ♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

6. [+183, -3]  The goat's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHanbin is such a pretty name so it's nice that he's being called that often

7. [+171, -5]  Hanbin must've been through a lot!  He seems like he has a good personality too!!  I bet the smell must've been no joke when he was bathing the goat!!  I'm cheering you on!

8. [+155, -3]  Mari and Me is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋB.I's dorky charm is so awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+152, -3]  B.I and Kang Hodong's conversation was too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe said he doesn't even know his own IQㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋB.I's part with the goat was totally funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Video: iKON's B.I & Kang Ho Dong, the birth of a new fool combination
Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+300, 0]  I love the fact that the 'Mari and Me' staff call B.I "Hanbin"

2. [+278, 0]  B.I doesn't even know but he's so confident in answering ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+272, 0]  The part where Kang Hodong went, "Is that B.I" "It's Hanbin!"  So adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+235, -1]  B.I seriously has a sense for varietyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he talks is adorable and funny.  Even my dongsaeng laughed when he was with the goatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+219, 0]  The stuff B.I says is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Him and Kang Hodong had such a funny conversationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Loved that part

6. [+207, -2]  I don't know who he is but he seemed like such a warm person the way he treated the goat

7. [+172, 0]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All three are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+157, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Hanbin's so funny seriously



Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+155, 0]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The two of them are strangely similar

2. [+137, -4]  Kim Jinhwanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also Seo In Gook looks good in that sweater

3. [+123, -1]  Ah, Kim Jinhwan's so cute seriously... the stuff he says

4. [+112, 0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"Do guys have to be heavy?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahㅋㅋ Kim Jinhwan's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His chemistry with Seo In Guk is jjang jjang.  The way he calls him "Ingookie hyung" is so adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+92, -1] Jinhwanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bbooyoㅠㅠ

6. [+76, -2]  Jinhwan's charming whatever he does

7. [+71, -1]  Jinhwan's like a babyㅠㅠ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment