2016-01-10

Winner kicks off comeback with 'Pricked' and V-app broadcast


Source: Naver Music

1. [+197, -10]  Finally Winner's back!!

2. [+169, -11]  Wow... there's 300 likes but the rating is still 10!  That means there's no listener that didn't give them a perfect score.  As expected of Winner!
(tn: The songs are rated out of 10 on Naver Music.  This comment was posted a little early but currently the rating is 9.1)

3. [+136, -12]  Happy Birthday Seunghoon!!!  The song's really goodㅠㅠ It'd be nice if you guys got #1~~  It's also been so long since you guys did V-app.  ㅎㅎㅎ Are we going to see you guys a lot this year~~~?
(tn: The comments on this site only displays the Best 3 comments and the rest aren't in order so I'll just be picking out comments from the pages in no particular order.)


[+9, -3]  I like it a lot.  It's a good match for the winter season.

[+12, -3]  Now this is a good song.  They mesh so well together ㅠㅠ The song's daebak

[+11, -5]  Winner's songs have a sense of depth to them that a lot of age groups can relate to and listen to for a long time.  This song exceeded my expectations!!!

[+10, -2]  Kya~ as expected, I picked a good group to be a fanboy of.  I trust their music and Big Bang's, Shinee's, and Beast's.  Hurry up with the full album

[+14, -1]  It's both sweet and sad... I love it

[+9, 0]  Their voices are like honey

[+14, -1]  The more you listen to it, the more you get touched.  It comes back like a bang.♥♥♥ Looks like I'll be having this on repeat for a long time ㅋㅋㅋ




Article: Winner really appeared... Perfect live to turn you into fans
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2347, -121]  No joke.  'Pricked' is so good.  I'm looking forward to the other songs too

2. [+1733, -95]  Pricked is really good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1545, -88]  Pricked is daebak

4. [+1481, -78]  Winner's songs are so good.  Hope it hits daebak

5. [+1363, -83]  'Pricked' is so awesome.  Please listen to it a lot!!!

6. [+417, -24]  The song's so freaking good...

7. [+389, -21]  I like the song Pricked a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ fighting to your promotions!!

8. [+390, -24]  Pricked's awesome... if that's just a single, I wonder how good the title will be then ㄷㄷㄷ

9. [+378, -22]  Pricked is the best ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Seunghoon, happy birthday!!

10. [+372, -22]  Pricked is freaking dope


Source: Xsportnews via Naver

1. [+241, -5]  See you at the concert❤❤

2. [+212, -4] This year is Winner's year

3. [+194, -3]  I love this part so much, "I still say goodbye".  It's on repeat

4. [+177, -5]  The song's really good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+165, -3]  I'm just all smiles right now.  I've missed them so much ㅎㅎ


Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+79, -3]  It's sweet and nice.  I want to hear their other songs too.

2. [+67, -3]  I really like it.... it's daebak.  But I can't believe there's no MV ㅠㅠ

3. [+58, -2]  You can trust in Winner's music

4. [+52, -3]  ㅠㅠ It's so nice... "Sarang gasshh~hhhi"

5. [+50, -3]  'Pricked' is really good!!!!!!


Instiz: [Pre-listen] Winner Song Mino + Nam Taehyun - 'Pricked' (Single)

[1] The ending was like a bang and I loved it even more ㅠㅠ

[2] Wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like it.  Their voices are like honey

[3] I'm thankful that they're my idols

[4] Honestly, the song's insanely good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  They chose a good start ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Going to stream this until the mini-album comes out

[5] It's really good.  Their vocal colours are so nice

[6] It's a song that gives off that emotion only Winner has






Article: Winner Song Mino, "The kiss scene in the teaser, I was 200% absorbed in it"
Source: Xsportnews via Naver

1. [+68, -1]  Good kisser ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+35, -1]  Winner fighting!  I'm totally looking forward to the songs you'll release ㅠㅠ

3. [+24, -3]  Ahhhhh ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  ahghhag ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  agh

4. [+14, 0]  It was an awesome kiss.  I liked it~

5. [+7, 0]  When it coms to kisses, it's Song Mino anyway



Article: Winner "Soon we'll have our official concert... as singers this year"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+45, -2]  YG artists are popular just from debut... ㅎㄷㄷ

2. [+43, -2]  Don't release little by little.  Promote with the whole album out

3. [+47, -4]  I choked up when Namtae said he wanted to promote a lot here in Korea ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+27, -1]  It's so nice to hear about plans for a concert.

5. [+19, 0]  Concert.... ㅜ.ㅜ  A concert after three years.... ah this is too much

6. [+6, 0]  It's really good~~~ make sure to promote a lot and have a concert this year... I'm listening to 'Pricked' right now... and it's really good.  I have no other words except that it's so good...



Article: Winner's Nam Taehyun on joining variety show 'Actor school' "I realized how precious warm water and food are"
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+131, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll support you!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+80, -2]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Save me" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm cheering you on!!!!1

3. [+61, -1]  I'm right behind you.... "Please save me"

4. [+68, -4]  I think tvN's Actor School will be really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+58, -2]  Actor school summed up in one word is = Please save me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Survive and come back alive Nam Taehyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Article: Winner "Composed over 100 songs, will release about 20 songs this year"
Source: Xsportnews via Naver

1. [+900, -50]  100 songs? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Incredible

2. [+640, -30]  Daebak.  Looks like they've only been writing songs while they were locked up for a year and a half

3. [+546, -29]  Kang Seungyoon's hair is....?

4. [+509, -35]  What's a variety only for Winner ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hurry and release it ㅠㅠ I can't take it anymore ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+388, -39]  Really can't wait for Pricked

6. [+92, -8]  Wow, Yang CEO mentioned a lot this year like a concert and a reality show.  I wonder if it'll really happen

7. [+91, -10]  Inner Circle ㅠㅠㅠㅠ We're finally getting a concert ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





0 comments :

Post a Comment