2016-01-16

Winner to release three music videos for Feb 1st comeback





Article: [Exclusive] Winner to have a legendary comeback with three MVs on Feb 1st.. 'Going all out'
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2217, -116]  "All out" ㅋㅋ Yang CEO, are you finally coming to your senses?  The idol world isn't that easy ㅋㅋ At least, care and build up one group first.  I guess he doesn't know exactly how to since Big Bang grew up well by themselves ㅋㅋ

2. [+1561, -51]  Yeah, they really have to go all out ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1391, -73]  Hwaiting!  I hate Yang CEO for making a rookie group be inactive for over a yearㅠㅠ but I hope everything goes well this time

4. [+1141, -70]  Winner!!!  I'll be anticipating it!!!!

5. [+989, -60]  Oh yeah, Winner♡♡♡♡♡

6. [+321, -8]  I'm looking forward to a song by all the five members of Winner!!

7. [+325, -21]  Winner, be successful.  Hwaiting Kang Seungyoon, Song Mino, Nam Taehyun, Lee Seunghoon, Kim Jinwoo!

8. [+304, -18]  ㅠㅠ Winner, my artists that always give me good music to listen to, fighting!!!

9. [+267, -9]  Winner fighting!!!!!!!  Let's start and end with Winner this year.  You guys who want every person who listen to your music to feel like a 'winner', I'll support you 'till the end

10. [+247, -9]  Winner fighting!!!!!!

11. [+241, -10]  Finally Winner's making their comeback ㅠㅠㅠ It's nice to have them be all out like this but what kind of rookie doesn't make a comeback after almost 2 years ㅠㅠ  YG please... let them out more often

-


(tn: Just a heads up, I'm now back to a new semester and I may not be able to update as frequently.  I will try my best though!)

0 comments :

Post a Comment