2016-02-03

Big Bang tops Oricon chart with 'MADE Series'




Article: Big Bang's Japan album 'MADE SERIES' tops Oricon chart on day of release
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+405, -16]  GodBang, give me my full albumㅠ

2. [+341, -18]  Even guys acknowledge Big Bang.

3. [+311, -12]  The Korean fans are waiting for the full album too!!!!!  I really want to go to the concert they're holding in March... but getting a ticket this time around is really hard... Please, make sure to drop the album this 2015 in Korea and promote a lot... Big Bang is VIP's everything

4. [+283, -12]  When's the last series going to come out...

5. [+217, -10]  I'm going to do everything I can for today's ticket sale

6. [+48, -1]  Congrats!!  But yesterday's ticket sales ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Failed ㅠㅠㅠ It's so hard just to see Big Bang ㅠㅠㅠ It's still nice to see them be successful in Japan though

7. [+43, 0]  Congrats on placing #1 on Oricon.  This doesn't have anything to do with this article but the getting a ticket is insane, there's no space at  all ㄷㄷ  I feel like it all sold out within a minute.  Hopefully I get a ticket today for the final concert ㅠㅠ

8. [+43, 0]  I'm shedding blood and sweat with this ticket sale seriously ㅠㅠ It's so difficult

9. [+37, 0]  I'm waiting for the Seoul concert.  I wanna see you guys already

10. [+33, 0]  Failed to get tickets ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Have fun to those who are going!!

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment