2016-02-03

[Instiz] Photos that remind us of Dara and Minzy's age difference

 The two have a 10-year age difference



[Requested]
Article: A photo that makes you realize the age difference between Sandara Park and Gong Minzy
Source: Instiz

[1] Sandara Park's skin ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

[2] That unnie just isn't aging

[3] Whenever I see Sandara Park all I can think of is the iKON rap she did on Sugarman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[4] Hul, there was that much of an age difference between them?!

[5] Wow... it's like me working with someone 10 years younger than me, so someone born in 2006...?  I'd just treat them like my baby for sure

[6] Her skin is so white...wow

[7] She has the best skin

[8] It also makes me realize how young Minzy debuted.  Anyway, the conclusion is they're both mine
- Sorry, nope

[9] This unnie seriously looks the same with and without make-up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[10] Minzy's seriously like a little baby~ so adorable

[11] Oh....2NE1 TV.... It's been so long...

[12] A totally preserved beauty

-







0 comments :

Post a Comment