2016-02-03

[Instiz] What kind of place do G-Dragon, Kim Soohyun, Lee Sooman and Han Yeseul live in?



















  (tn: 1 pyung = 3.31 m2/3.95 sq yd/35.59 sq ft.)

A type - 70 pyung


D Type - 100 pyung




Appeared in the drama Style as Ryu Siwon's house


Type A: Labryinth

Type B: Right Angle Sanctuary
 Type C: Boxes
 Type D: Spacious and filled


Post:  'Galleria Foret', the apartment G-Dragon, Kim Soohyun, Lee Sooman, Han Yeseul, and more live in
Source: Instiz

[1] The world that they live in...

[2] Wow, the interior's jjang pretty

[3] One day I want to be able to live in a house like that...

[4] My friend lives there... she says she sometimes sees Kim Soohyun out to exercise...

[5] I heard Yoo Ah In lives there too right?

[6] What's the price to buy a place there...?  (Not that it matters to me but I'm curious.)
- I probably won't be able to afford it but I want to know too
- It says around 3 to 5 billion won or more.
-- As expected, they live in a different world.
-- Hul...........

[7] I've always thought about this but is it really necessary to live in such a huge place?

[8] What if you get lost

[9] I'm not even hoping for it to be mine I just want to step inside one at least once.  It's my dream to own a house like this...

[10] I heard the view there is no joke.  Such a great view of Seoul and even Han River

[11]  I wonder what it's like to live in a place like that.  Bet you can't even hear the other person if you call out each other's names

[12] It'd be freaking scary to live alone in a big house like that

[13] That's the place my childhood friends and I used to point at and say we'd earn a lot of money and live in it one day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[14] I feel like it'd be lonely and scary to live there but I'm definitely jealous of the view

[15] It's like a house from The Sims

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment