2016-02-03

Minzy shows her support for Luna at f(x) concert

(tn: Late post, just doing some back-tracking!)


Article: Luna, heart-warming meeting with 2NE1's Gong Minzy at concert 'My precious friend'
Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+70, 0]  The two of them got prettier I almost didn't recognize them... Gong Minzy definitely looks a lot better with long hair

2. [+47, 0]  Luna and Gong Minzy are the same age...?  Anyway, congrats to f(x) for their first concert!!!

3. [+36, -1]  It's nice to see them so close

4. [+23, 0]  Minzy and Luna are both adorable

5. [+19, 0]  Both of them are people I love ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+11, -1]  Love it... hope we get to see both of them promote~

7. [+6, 0]  Wow, they're two singers that I really like but I didn't know they were close♡♡

8. [+7, -2]  Can't get used to Minzy...ㅜ

9. [+1, 0] Church friends ㅠㅠㅠ

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment