2016-03-10

Winner's new babysitting variety show on JTBC to broadcast in April


Article: YG "Winner X JTBC project 'Half-moon friend'... filming for five weeks"
Source: Xsportnews via Naver

1. [+229, -7]  Hul Winner ㅠㅠ Seriously their own variety would be so nice 

2. [+175, -5]  Hope it'll be fun...!  Winner, be successful

3. [+172, -7]  Can't believe it'll be a show where they'll be with kids ㅠㅠ I'm anticipating this.  I wanna see you guys soon

4. [+153, -5]  Winner fighting! ♥♥ Looking forward to it

5. [+107, -5]  What's this?  Are they doing a new variety?  A documentary-type of variety is good too but it should be fun as well

6. [+52, -1]  I can't wait to see how they'll be with the kids ㅎㅎㅎ It won't be easy to look after them... well, I have faith in them since they're Winner ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+51, -1]  I hope daycare supervisors will watch this and take better care of kids so that there'll be more working parents

8. [+49, -1]  A show with little kids!!  I bet it'll be such a 'healing' program

9. [+48, -1]  Even the title is already cute ㅠㅠ  I really can't wait

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment