2016-04-27

Yoo In Na announces her leave from 'Volume Up'




Article: Yoo In Na steps down as "Volume" DJ, "I didn't want to cry but..." tears
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+4246, -153]  I really liked Yoo In Na's voice though ㅠㅠ

2. [+2654, -84]  I'm really sad about this as a listener who always tuned in when I had night shifts ㅠㅠ

3. [+2080, -80]  Yoo DJ, don't cry ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1740, -93]  I really liked Yoo In Na too.. ㅠㅠ

5. [+1053, -43]  Looks like she was attached to doing the radio as an actor who's been doing it for 4 years...

6. [+301, -23]  Just like how it's been a natural part of my day to tune in to CulTwo while driving between 2 pm to 4 pm, I've always listened to Yoo In Na's voice while stuck in traffic at 8 pm...

7. [+295, -27]  They should just keep Yoo In Na, why would they change it to Jo Yoon Hee?  No one else can do it as well as her

8. [+275, -27]  I honestly really like Yoo In Na's voice though... it's too bad...

9. [+209, -11]  Just a week ago... I travel for work from Mapo to Siheung... I got off work late one night and got tired of a song so I turned on the radio... and I thought, "Huh, this woman's voice is pretty and the way she talks is... cute?" That's how I discovered her and became Yoo In Na's fan... there's been an instance where I purposely got off work late so I can listen to the radio show on my way home too.. Tuned in today after a while... and got shocked that she was crying ㅠ

-



0 comments :

Post a Comment