2016-05-19

iKON's Bobby to release first official solo song



Article: iKON's Bobby releasing first official solo song... filmed for MV "a very strong hip hop song"
Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+862, -55]  Just come out I'm good with anything ㅠ

2. [+744, -53]  Strong hip-hop solo... Bobby... how can I not be excited

3. [+693, -44]  Bobby, congrats on the solo!!!!!!!  Waited for a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ iKON, make a full comeback too.  I totally can't wait!!!!!!

4. [+639, -47]  Wow, awesome ㅋㅋㅋ  I'm so excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fell for him since 'I'm Ill'.  Bobby's the best

5. [+586, -45]  Oh shi- daebak ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ I liked him a lot since SMTM ㅜㅜㅜ and now he's really coming out with a solo ㅜㅜ Look at how handsome he is in the photo; I'm totally looking forward to his solo song!!!

6. [+202, -8]  Whether it's a solo song or what, just come out ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+211, -12]  Hul a powerful solo from Bobby and a music video... oh my god, thank you!!!!!!!!!

8. [+205, -14]  Wait, Bobby's releasing a solo? Ha..... thank you♡♡

9. [+198, -13]  Ah, seriously I love this Bobby ㅠㅠ Everything about him is my style

-





0 comments :

Post a Comment