2016-05-21

Is iKON's comeback first or Bobby's solo?




Article: iKON B.I "Is iKON first?  Or is Bobby's solo?"
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2918, -43]  Yang CEO's going to do whatever he wants anyway so why bother asking

2. [+2402, -281]  How do I say this, I feel like it's a waste to have Bobby as a rapper in a group.  I like Bobby in iKON but I'm a hip hop fan who would like to see him as a solo more often

3. [+1349, -90]  Hope both of them do well

4. [+1019, -65]  Wishing for both of their success!  Fighting!!!

5. [+890, -60]  Hope both go well ^^

6. [+225, -9]  I'm looking forward to Bobby's solo and iKON's comeback but why are you poking around with teasers Hyumsuk-ah?

7. [+195, -12]  The solo song can be part of the side tracks so when's the comeback...?

8. [+177, -6]  Yang CEO's really good at trying to get people's attention ㅋㅋ He's going to do whatever he wants anyway so why's he doing this ㅋㅋㅋ Just let the kids comeback when they're promoting freely in Korea and not swamped with overseas schedules ㅋㅋㅋ Are you going to let them promote for a short time again like Rhythm Ta? ^^  If you've any conscience, you won't right?  I'm fine whether it be Bobby's solo or iKON's album, just stop with the meaningless attention-seeking, please

9. [+224, -23]  I don't care whichever it is.  I like both iKON and Bobby

10. [+190, -14]  Why not just release both!

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment