2016-05-05

Preview of Winner's Song Mino on JTBC 'Hip Hop Nation'




Article: Song Mino shrinks from God-Heekyung's explosive rapping!  You're very surprised...right?
Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+750, -25]  Wow ㄷㄷ Song Mino's rap near the end of the video though?????  How did he just ride the beat like that, so insane ㄷㄷㄷ Wow... I've always known he's good but still;;; He can flow with and ride any beat for real wow...

2. [+615, -6]  Song Mino's facial expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He experienced a culture shock ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+549, -2]  God-Heekyung's rapping is seriously explosive... overflowing with coolness... she's awesome!!

4. [+486, -7]  Moon Heekyung's awesome for choosing Song Mino for the challenge.  I'll be tuning in tomorrow to see their cool stage~ okey dokey yo!

5. [+476, -1]  Song Mino's face was exactly my face when I watched this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Moon Heekyung's totally good at rapping ㅋㅋㅋ  Wow... I'll tune in!!  I can't wait ㅋㅋ

6. [+401, -5]  Mino's adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm looking forward to their stage

7. [+345, -6]  Flaming charisma Mino~!!  His voice makes my heart skip a beat~~ A guy who'll become big ^^

8. [+330, -2]  Mom~ it's already getting stuck in my head ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+282, -2]  Ooh... I can't wait for their performance!

10. [+210, -2]  Hul... Mino.  That was daebak seriously....

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment