2016-06-25

Winner's 'Half Moon Friends' coming to an end soon

[Requested]



Article: Winner's 'Half Moon Friends' PD "Ending on July 16th... 4 episodes left"
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+78, 0]  I thought it'd be 10 episodes but looks like they're doing two more.  I'm glad I got to watch more of Winner.  Sweet and caring leader Yoonie-ssaem, delicate Candy-ssaem, joker Hat-ssaem, handsome Juju-ssaem, and the maknae Monster-ssaem.  I'm glad I got to see how sincere they were

2. [+72, -1]  It's too bad about the ratings but I think the members have proven to Yang-CEO through this program that they have a variety of talents that can be shown if they're properly given the stepping stone to do so.  That's why, please, whether it be acting, promoting as singers, units, or variety, please, let them promote.  After digging up and debuting such talented people, why aren't you promoting them?  They can do everything from acting, variety, and music.  Kang Seungyoon's already showed that he has the skill for acting.  Ugh, I just hope that Half Moon Friends won't be the end to Winner's variety shows and that this is only the beginning of a lot more to come.

3. [+68, -1]  I don't like it... the word 'end'... shouldn't there be a new beginning when something ends... I beg you for Winner's comeback or another Winner TV... I want to see Winner's daily life... like Winner TV...

4. [+58, 0]  No way ㅠㅠ Half Moon Friends is the only joy I have on the weekend ㅠㅠ It's such a fun, touching, and pure program. ♡ It's filled with the Winner teachers and kids chemistry

5. [+47, 0]  Half Moon Friends has both a touching and entertaining element where you can watch your idols and the kids mature

6. [+23, 0]  Bet I'll cry a lot on the last episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+19, 0]  It's a good program since it's not too lively.. it's too bad that it's ending soon.

8. [+19, 0]  Has it already come to this ㅠㅠ This was such a healing program to me every week, it's too bad... I'll definitely watch until the end

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment