2016-06-28

Zion.T releases 'Knock' and 'Machine Gun' with Kush featuring Song Mino






Article: Zion.T 'Knock', will it be the 2nd 'Yanghwa Bridge' [Zion.T X Kush]
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2527, -28]  'Knock' is really good.  You can trust in Zion.T's music

2. [+1828, -54]  I waited such a long time for Knock to come out ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Machine Gun's good too ㅋㅋㅋ One step into your ear~~

3. [+1169, -48]  Ah it's finally out ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like both Knock and Machine gun a lot

4. [+994, -62]  I don't know what else to say except 'as expected of Zion.T'.  Cheering him on!

5. [+870, -43]  Knock is super good... I kept replaying it ㅜㅜ

6. [+147, -4]  Uncle Kush is so cute ㅋㅋ He looks so excited after coming out into the outside world and doing a show ㅋㅋ

7. [+98, -4]  Zion.T's Knock ㄷㄷ It'd definitely get #1.  The song's no joke.  Zion.T's a gift in this SMTM.  What a monster

8. [+112, -9]  Both Knock and Machine gun are good!  It's on repeat for me ㅎㅎ

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment