2014-07-27

Daesung Successfully Wraps Up Japanese Solo Tours Gathering Over 170,000 Fans

Source: Naver

Big Bang's Daesung successfully wrapped up his Japanese solo arena concert tour over the course of two months.  His arena tour, D-Lite DLive 2014 in Japan ~D'slove~, gathered over 170,000 fans for 15 concerts in eight cities.

-

1. [+22, -3] Not going to tour in Korea...?

2. [+17, -1]  Will I ever be able to see a Daesung album here in Korea...

3. [+20, -4]  Please come to Korea too ㅠㅠ We want to see you... whether it's a solo or a full-pledged comeback...

4. [+15, -1]  Isn't it a concert that's over 3 hours and 40 minutes long?  That's incredible.  Performing an arena tour by himself for over 3 hours, wow!  

5. [+15, -2]  Daesung's amazing!  I'll always be here to support you!!!!!!!!!!

6. [+12, 0]  Let's have an awesome concert like that here too!  Daesung-ah, come home quickly~~~

7. [+11, 0]  I just got back from Osaka.  I really wanted to go see him this year since I unfortunately couldn't attend last year.  Thankfully, there was an opportunity for me to go this time.  Daesung, the band, and the audience... it was honestly such a perfect performance that it felt like I was dreaming.  I think he's still weary of promoting here in Korea because of negative comments.   I'm glad that we have Japanese fans who love and support him allowing him to perform and shine on his own stage.  Thank you.  I'm very happy to have seen Daesung's stunning talent and energy.  Daesung, hwaiting!

8. [+11, 0]  Alright, alright, you're the best...  now come back to Korea already~  I might forget your face soon ㅠ.ㅠ

9. [+11, -1]  It's finally ended, huh!  You've worked so so so hard!  Daesung, you're the best!!!

10. [+6, 0] It's such a relief hearing that Daesung successfully completed his 2-month long arena concert tours there in Japan.  Daesung, you've worked very hard^^ Hwaiting~

4 comments :

Elizabeth said...

So proud♡
Hopefully in the near future he gets to release a korea single

macy_12 said...

7. [+11, 0] I just got back from Osaka. I really wanted to go see him this year since I unfortunately couldn't attend last year. Thankfully, there was an opportunity for me to go this time. Daesung, the band, and the audience... it was honestly such a perfect performance that it felt like I was dreaming. I think he's still weary of promoting here in Korea because of negative comments. I'm glad that we have Japanese fans who love and support him allowing him to perform and shine on his own stage. Thank you. I'm very happy to have seen Daesung's stunning talent and energy. Daesung, hwaiting!



im afraid that this could be a very legit reason to why he's in Japan & not in Korea other then money for YG. He was so adored b4 2011, but afterwards haters were out full force against him. it'll honestly always follow him, but Japan has been very kind to him these past few years, so i could understand his dedication there more then Korea atm. i personally feel that he's scared because being called a murderer is nothing light & during their ALIVE promotion he was pretty quiet, which is unusual compared to their past Korean promotions. It's fine Daesung, such traumatic situations takes time to heal completely & a good environment is a great place to start. not that Korea isn't great but i haven't heard anyone in Japan call him out for it.

Lollipop said...

Whenever I read comments praising dar or good news about him I feel sooo happy <3 he has a golden heart and an amazing personality

TY said...

Daesung might be scared that's why he chose and the management made him choose Japan.

Post a Comment